Is looking Handsome A MUST for todays World?

Status
Not open for further replies.

faraaz

Evil Genius
Its cheap to use translators...here I am struggling with what broken French and German I know and you fellows are cheating with this stuff. :D

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Faraaz, get an iPhone :D, then u can use the WiFi there to open Google translation & translate...howzzat...

praka123

left this forum longback
[satire]@aravind:ii ma**iranmare francilekku naadu kadathanam :evil: ii mandanmaru tala pokanju chindichotte entha ezhuthiekanathenn! :x [/satire] :D

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
translate this:
7ade5c2df46af88844cb1a0d1ceebb5f

(please stop this else my darker side will pawn u all) ]=D

faraaz

Evil Genius
Fair enough..we don't want the mods locking the thread and god knows I've had enough trouble with the mods as it is...

[joke]

SO..umm...guys, you think looking handsome is a must for today's world?? Since I'm built like a supermodel, I wouldn't know otherwise! ;)

[/joke]

Last edited:

Pathik

Google Bot
^^ Vo sab to thik hai but where is the starting tag for your joke?
We want to know where it starts. :p

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
^^ hmm. well, i edited my previous post and added the joke tag. Hope that explains things to the mods. :-D

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
""Is looking Handsome A MUST for todays World?""

Previosly I said "Yes It is a Must..."

I want to change it.. (Had few experiences in past 3 days.)
Now My answer is "It is the only way you can have a *HOT* (Not decent and stable) girl-friend."

praka123

left this forum longback
offtopic:
well this forum needs to write joke tag to let others know that their posts are joke :rolleyes:

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
""Is looking Handsome A MUST for todays World?""

Previosly I said "Yes It is a Must..."

I want to change it.. (Had few experiences in past 3 days.)
Now My answer is "It is the only way you can have a *HOT* (Not decent and stable) girl-friend."

Right said.,,,:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom