Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Searched and got this ;)
Everything you need to know before you see ‘Interstellar’ : The Loop

hmm
Time dilation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bootstrap paradox - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And watch or having watched Contact and 2001 : A Space Odyssey, should be enough

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
It was a mix of drama and sci fi. Liked the concept of gravity. Otherwise ok movie and pretty much in Hollywood spirit.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Similar to some space movies where at least one astranaut is a psycho who wants to kill himself(and others too) and the hero brainstorms tricks at the last microsecond when everything is going to blow up.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Similar to some space movies where at least one astranaut is a psycho who wants to kill himself(and others too) and the hero brainstorms tricks at the last microsecond when everything is going to blow up.

This reminds me of that movie where they tried to reignite sun.

Hrishi

This reminds me of that movie where they tried to reignite sun.
The Icarus II Projectile.
The Sunlight ?
Edit : The Sunshine.

Gist : Mankind's definition - doing whatever it takes to do it and survive.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
hmm
Time dilation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bootstrap paradox - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And watch or having watched Contact and 2001 : A Space Odyssey, should be enough
:lol:
Wikipedia said:
Involving people

A man travels back in time and falls in love with and marries a woman, who he later learns was his own mother, who then gives birth to him. He is therefore his own father (and thus also his father's father, father's father's father and so on), creating a closed loop in his ancestry and giving him no origin for his paternal genetic material.

tkin

Back to school!!
Did any of you go multiple times? I went 5 times, thinking of going one last time before its lifted, now that tickets came down to 50/-

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Did any of you go multiple times? I went 5 times, thinking of going one last time before its lifted, now that tickets came down to 50/-

5 times ? how the hell did you rewatch the same movie 5 times O_O, if someone made me watch the same movie 5 times in a week, i might throw up

amjath

Human Spambot
^ I watched Inception countless times :D Only Nolan movies are worth the watch.
Here [chennai] the ticket prices will not go down anytime :(

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
5 times is really too much for this movie lol. It's not that great ffs.

Rs. 50 and nothing else to do, even I'll go then though.

beingGamer

In the zone
dont want to hijack but what is this ? :D

*www.digit.in/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=15019&d=1416929103

Capture.jpg

Top Bottom