Hardware price list/spec sheet

sjoardar

Go Ahead, Make My Day!
Hey how much did ur proccy cost...m planning to get one too.

My i7 920 processor had cost me Rs. 13,800 + VAT = Rs. 14,352 in Kolkata (from Vedant, Chandni Chawk), but that was way back in August of last year! For a price list of most other components I purchased around that time, you can see page-122 of the "Post Your Latest Purchase" section of this forum. Price and availability must have changed by now.

Last edited:

tkin

Back to school!!
It could easily fetch you more than 12k, imho. [3k for mobo, 4.5k for the gfx card and 4.5k for the processor.]

Although, I think your system is very good and upgrading your graphic card should be more than enough.
9800GX2 is FASTER than GTX460, so I guess 4.5k is bit less.

Cilus

laborare est orare
9800GX2 is FASTER than GTX460, so I guess 4.5k is bit less.
MAy I know from where you get this information?
A normal 9800GT has 112 shader processors, so the total SU count in 9800GX2 is 224, whereas GTX 460 is having 336 shader cores+each of the shader cores are more efficient and it is plugged with a GDD5 memory for very high bandwidth. 9800 GX2 may keep up in some low resolution gaming, but at full HD gaming, it can't.

kushalsv

Right off the assembly line
hey all,
m gonna upgrade my sys in a few days..
m going for a phenom II x4 955,
but i wasn sure about whic Mobo i shud go for..
i ll be going for a gtx460 wit atleast 4gb of ddrIII ram..
so i was wonderin bout the mobo..shud i get one with onboard grafix??
since i ll be gettn a gtx460,i wudn need onboard graphics..or do i??
so ppl,can u suggest a cheap n good "AM3" mobo wit DDRIII support..(usb3 n al tht fancy features r not really necessary)..but anyways suggest both...with usb3 and non usb3..but cheap and best!!:mrgreen:no biostar please!!

also...i'v never used an amd processor b4...wil i hav any probs if i use an nvidia card??? or is it just a myth???
can u also suggest whether i shud go for the amp version or the cyclone version of gtx460??(wic is cheaper and better btw the two???)

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
hey all,
m gonna upgrade my sys in a few days..
m going for a phenom II x4 955,
but i wasn sure about whic Mobo i shud go for..
i ll be going for a gtx460 wit atleast 4gb of ddrIII ram..
so i was wonderin bout the mobo..shud i get one with onboard grafix??
since i ll be gettn a gtx460,i wudn need onboard graphics..or do i??
so ppl,can u suggest a cheap n good "AM3" mobo wit DDRIII support..(usb3 n al tht fancy features r not really necessary)..but anyways suggest both...with usb3 and non usb3..but cheap and best!!:mrgreen:no biostar please!!

also...i'v never used an amd processor b4...wil i hav any probs if i use an nvidia card??? or is it just a myth???
can u also suggest whether i shud go for the amp version or the cyclone version of gtx460??(wic is cheaper and better btw the two???)
Start a new thread: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=83

Also don't forget to mention your budget and fill up the questionnaire.

mitraark

Decrepit
Do prices fall more during the holiday season to lure in more customers , or does the fall in prices actually stop so that the market can profit more ?

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
*img257.imageshack.us/img257/7638/sabertoothp67withtactic.jpg
Ye lo mobo ki news.

Sabertooth. In a "Tactical Vest". :lol:

Last edited:

tkin

Back to school!!
top of the line mobos this and rog maximus IV extreme will be above 30k. as i see SRp like GBP 499.
Who will buy it? Who's the maniac that spends 30k for mobo and does not use tri sli or tri fire? Or uses 2 cf/sli and one physx, the expansion option is hilariously inadequate for a 30k board(if that's the final price), my money's on the price being 15k around.

Top Bottom