Hardware price list/spec sheet

mitraark

Decrepit
Online sites hardly update all product prices regularly , market prices can easily be Rs 300-400 less for a Rs 5000-10000 priced product.

mitraark

Decrepit
You live in Nasik , go to any popular Tech Shop there [ prefer those which are in areasa filled with many tech shops ]

ssb1551

Technomancer
^^Dude thats not the external writers.Those are the ones you fit inside the cabinet.
Karan wants to know the cost of external ones.
@ Karan - I think its somewhere around 2.5k for Samsung.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
What i5 Processors are currently available in the market ??? They are better than C2Q of the same price, right ?
Are they? They might be new but except i5 750, 760 all have 2C/4T while all the C2Q have 4C/4T. Maybe there are many other things to consider but I don't know.

tkin

Back to school!!
Are they? They might be new but except i5 750, 760 all have 2C/4T while all the C2Q have 4C/4T. Maybe there are many other things to consider but I don't know.
Check your info, i5 750s have 4 core no ht, thats 4 threads, also clock per clock nehalems are faster than older quad cores.

ssb1551

Technomancer
Check your info, i5 750s have 4 core no ht, thats 4 threads, also clock per clock nehalems are faster than older quad cores.

ya thats what theithappy said : 750 & 760 have 4 cores & hence 4 threads.But other i5's have 2 cores & 4 threads.

abhidev

Human Spambot
Hey guys which motherboard has an onboard btn to automatically overclock the proccy...i read somewhere...i think MSI has that fature...don't remember the exactly.

Cilus

laborare est orare
@tkin & topgear: Core-i5 has not HT...& how the turbo-boost works????
@ssb1551: Thanx.

Turbo boost is completely different thing and has no relation with HT. When CPU is handling some process which is not using all the cores then using Turbo boost technology it can increase the clock speed of those cores which are getting used. As a result even the non-multithreaded applications have some performance boost

ssb1551

Technomancer
At my place only dual layer rewritable MoserBaer DVDs are available for 70/- each.Don't know about SONY & HP.
Local dual layers are for 15/- each.I bought 7 of those today morning.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Hey guys which motherboard has an onboard btn to automatically overclock the proccy...i read somewhere...i think MSI has that fature...don't remember the exactly.

those mobos r expensive.....& also have a LED Counter....
ASUS,MSI,Gigabyte has those btns

ajai5777

Youngling
It is not like that.That feature is available even in low end models of MSI.I had a MSI GF615M P33 and OC switch was present.There are 4 positions 5,10,15 and 20% performance boost.But that feature is of no use, its better to OC manually.

Top Bottom