Hardware price list/spec sheet

abhidev

Human Spambot
those mobos r expensive.....& also have a LED Counter....
ASUS,MSI,Gigabyte has those btns

No they are availbale in some mid range mobos too...now i remember...its called the OC genie feature...even i hv read...its not that helpful...

sjoardar

Go Ahead, Make My Day!
No they are availbale in some mid range mobos too...now i remember...its called the OC genie feature...even i hv read...its not that helpful...

My eVGA X58 3XSLI mobo has an OC option in the BIOS that is called "Dummy OC"! One reviewer was so aghast at this nomeclature that he called that a "really dumb name"!
Nevertheless, choosing that instantly gave me my i7 920 processor a boost to 3.2 GHz, fully stable without any problem whatsoever. Not bad for a"Dummy", I must say!
BTW, as I had expressed my suspicion in an earlier post, I had some problem with my browser, but I have now regained the "Edit", "Quote", etc buttons in this forum posts. I uninstalled and then re-installed my Firefox browser and installed my favourite add-ons, And I am now all set!

Last edited:

Cilus

laborare est orare
Seagate 2.5" or portable 1 TB external HDDs are available @ 5.6K in Kolkata. Even in deltapage the price has been reflected. It is coming with 5 Yrs of warranty.

abhidev

Human Spambot
My eVGA X58 3XSLI mobo has an OC option in the BIOS that is called "Dummy OC"! One reviewer was so aghast at this nomeclature that he called that a "really dumb name"!
Nevertheless, choosing that instantly gave me my i7 920 processor a boost to 3.2 GHz, fully stable without any problem whatsoever. Not bad for a"Dummy", I must say!
BTW, as I had expressed my suspicion in an earlier post, I had some problem with my browser, but I have now regained the "Edit", "Quote", etc buttons in this forum posts. I uninstalled and then re-installed my Firefox browser and installed my favourite add-ons, And I am now all set!

Hey how much did ur proccy cost...m planning to get one too.

Ajay Math

Right off the assembly line
hey guys i hv a old EVGA-nforce 780i -sli ftw mobo and
graphics card 9800GX2 xfx 1gb
quadcore Q9450 2.66 proccy

.....i wanna sell thm.....wht is the approx price thy shud fetch...

let me know guys...wanna get a new system soon....

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ if you are interested selling it through forum create a thread on the Bazzar section mentioning all the details and your expected price.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
hey guys i hv a old EVGA-nforce 780i -sli ftw mobo and
graphics card 9800GX2 xfx 1gb
quadcore Q9450 2.66 proccy

.....i wanna sell thm.....wht is the approx price thy shud fetch...

let me know guys...wanna get a new system soon....
It could easily fetch you more than 12k, imho. [3k for mobo, 4.5k for the gfx card and 4.5k for the processor.]

Although, I think your system is very good and upgrading your graphic card should be more than enough.

racdoy

Right off the assembly line
Can someone let me know the prices of the Gigabyte GA-P55-USB3, GA-P55A-UD3 & GA-P55A-UD3R? If you can also specify some reputed online stores where I can make the purchase that wud be great. Thanks.

Top Bottom