Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

kumarmanish

Broken In
Completed darksiders for PC and Batman:AA!
Started with Dead Space for PC. But man, this game sucks like gravity! :p
Anyone tried this game before? Mouse and keyboard control/movements are pathetic in epic way!
Confused which one to start : ME 2, The Witcher, Fallout 3
Suggest people...

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
Anyone tried this game before? Mouse and keyboard control/movements are pathetic in epic way!
Suggest people...

Getting used to controls will take you some time in Deadspace. And with play it with minimal lighting and a good headphone and then you will see.
BTW, start with ME2. Great game. I didn't like the Witcher too much.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@topgear: is necrovision gameplay is similar to Serious Sam.....where enemies spawn everytime u kill them....

^ its a not like that. Its like singularity. But very weird!

Painkiller. That's the game which is probably the closest game you can link with NecroVision.

I think it's can be called the mix of both though personally I can't compare it any other game. It's unique piece of game with a weird sotry !

BTW, defeated Mephisto as promised but I was surprised see the ending !!

Actually beating mephisto was a little bit too easy.

Tried to play Ncerovision Lost company but getting script error - any fix for that ?

BTW, Played a game Called Battle Strike Force of resistance and this WW2 based game is pretty good.

Journey

Broken In
Completed darksiders for PC and Batman:AA!
Started with Dead Space for PC. But man, this game sucks like gravity! :p
Suggest people...

I suggest you to start with the witcher, one of the best games I have EVER played!
As for deadspace, come on it was good! The controls were clunky on purpose, to make you feel like a slow moving guy in metal armor, give this game another chance!

As for my addiction right now, it must but SUPER MEAT BOY!

tkin

Back to school!!
Playing Tomb Raider Legend, I'm falling in love with Lara all over again :p, the gameplay is just so damn good, and so is the music, the next installment better be worth it.

Next Tomb Raider:
*cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/image_full_width/hash/04/6f/046f01ff9edd21d8fb9783754a7cf28c.jpg

*cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/image_full_width/hash/bb/10/bb1083e1c2aa0d6b7801654c24cffae6.jpg

*cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/image_full_width/hash/82/2a/822a552ce299fc43beeb69dc08c904e1.jpg

This is being developed by Crystal Dynamics, so no doubt the gameplay will be solid, not the $hitfest GoL was, TR was always a platformer and puzzle solving based on huge environments, if the story(which, in case you didn't knew is a reboot, no correlation with the previous titles) lives up then this game will kick some serious a$$(including uncharted, no offense meant for uncharted fans)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Legend is extremely short. Anniversary, on the other hand, is both, challenging and long. Underworld is eye-candy + excellent locations.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
@ tkin

Wow lara looks so realistic. She's lost her teflon coating and this should give the series a major boost. I am a huge tombraider fan and my first tr game was tombraider 3 adventures of lara croft on a psone. Since then ,its no looking back and i have completed every single tr game ever released( except the DLC'S of tomb raider underworld which were never released on pc).

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Anniversary, on the other hand, is both, challenging and long. Underworld is eye-candy + excellent locations.

played Anniversary till the fight with momma raptor. than told myself, enough is enough. its better to fight a Boss in Painkiller (the one with a hammer) than a 60 feet tall ugly dinosaur. that also with a pair of handguns & left.

next started with Underworld & finished it within the gap in exams. far better & far more logical gameplay & puzzles. & i like riding bikes :)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ Got a nice racing game called Renault Truck Racing - this game is completely free and it feels good to try some thing different always. Graphics, Handling is Ok but it has only 2 trucks ( though has 8 skins for each of'em and a skin editor as well ) and 4 tracks in single player mode. This game also includes a multi player mode as well - overall a good game.

BTW, Going to start Pain Killer and I will try to fix the stupid prob with Necrovision Lost company so that I can play it.

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI
Have started playing GTA EFLC....good graphics and gameplay...I'm gonna be high on this game for a while....currently playing as the LOST MC

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
let me install TR Underworld & play again :grin: but game crashes sometimes when restoring a saved game. maybe the 100Mb patch will solve it.

IronCruz

ICE COOOOL!!!
Completed Mass Effect 2....:) Confused Which to go for Assassin's Creed 1 or Darksiders!!!!? ?;^(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom