Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piyush

Lanaya
^^same here

anyways is it true that in BIOSHOCK 2 we have tap left click every time if we have to shoot
i mean 1 click for 1 bullet ?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ Sam.Shab & vamsi_krishna - continue NFS HP discussion on the appropriate thread and I'm sure you guys know that we have a discrete thread for that game only. Moved nfs hp related posts on that thread.

@ to all others - same goes for Black ops and any other games which have discrete thread in the forum - posts related to black ops moved there.

BTW, I'm currently on mission Glider Landing ( SICILY ) in Medal of Honor Breakthrough.

Last edited:

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ Sam.Shab & vamsi_krishna - continue NFS HP discussion on the appropriate thread and I'm sure you guys know that we have a discrete thread for that game only. Moved nfs hp related posts on that thread.

@ to all others - same goes for Black ops and any other games which have discrete thread in the forum - posts related to black ops moved there.
This.

A sincere request to everyone, please don't make this a free-for-all-game-discussion thread again. Continue your discussions in a game's dedicated thread.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Guys just played a Day of Zombie and completed it ( in 6 hours though ) - it's by far the best zombie type game I've ever played - you should all give this one a try.

@ vamsi_krishna & cyborg47 - thanks guys for your feedback.

kumarmanish

Broken In
Hello guys!
Yesterday I bought GTA:EFLC for PC. The game feels very weired(lot of stuttering, freeze for 0.5-1 sec, tearing of graphics, lot of flicker for street light). Anyone else faced this issue? My PC spec is included in signature.
GTA EFLC poster included with package is nice :). But really felt low after game's performance. I have played Darksiders,Metro 2033, Mafia II, Batman:AA,Warhammer 40000 II, CoD BLOPS, Fallout etc.. all with maxxed out setings and gameplay is very smooth. So I was wondering why problem only with GTA:EFLC(even on lowest setting possible:(). Any insight will be helpful.

Additional Info:
Latest Catalyst driver : 10.12
OS - Win 7 Professional -32 bit.

Last edited:

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI
@kumarmanish
This is wierd..the problem is common to those who have a pirated copy..but your's is original(the poster part made it clear)..
I have the same and i get an avg of 45fps(no stuttering or freezing) at max settings and view distance, draw distance both at 70..
So i will advice u to reinstall ur drivers and if that doesn't help, reinstall the game itself..
Use 10.11 catalyst..

Another thing, why do u have 32-bit win with 4gb ram?
Not that its causing the prob..but still

funkysourav

What The.... !!!
^^^^
is it possible that kumarmanish was conned into buying a Pirated copy believing its an original?
I mean it is entirely possible
a friend of mine was fooled the same way into buying a Pirated copy of Kaspersky at original price

@Kumarmanish
have you registered your game online?
check for the latest patches
browse the Rockstar Games forum for a definite answer to your woes

kumarmanish

Broken In
@keviv219: Ok buddy. Will try rolling back drivers to 10.11. Or maybe will give it a try with 11.2 as the latest is lauched yesterday only:).
32-bit part i dint get! Did you mean 4gb is overkill for 32 bit OS?

@funkysourav : No man. I got it from PlanetM store. + Booklet,CD packing,poster,serial and everything looked genuine. WIll try registering to Rockstar social club/forum for latest patch. But its a genuine copy :).Got it in 500.

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI
your game is genuine...

win 32-bit does not recognize RAM greater than 3.25 GB..so your 4GB is not fully utilized here...
It won't be a problem in games as the games hardly use 3GB RAM but still...Reinstall the game and run it without patches..if the problem is still there then use the latest patch and try again...

kumarmanish

Broken In
@keviv219 : Thanks dude! It worked :). I installed 11.1 version released yesterday but that worsened the situation. Then I tried with catalyst 10.11 + dpwnloaded some 120MB patch from Rockstar's site.And the game improved dramatically. Now almost everything maxxed out fps is const between 50-60.
So anyone having issue with graphics with AMD Radeon 6870 while playing GTA EFLC, please give it a try with catalyst driver version 10.11. It worked for me. BTW, what settings you had put for view distance ?How does it affect?

PS: Mafia II(same genre as GTA IV, well almost) looked amazing on PC everything maxxed out. Hope other game developers give the same kind of treatment to our beloved PC for future titles. :)

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI
Glad to help..
I have set my viewdistance at 70..it is the level upto which the entities in the game will be detailed..for example if u have that at 20 then u'll notice that buildings and objects a bit far to be dull or without details such as stairs, detailed windows..
An interesting thing in this game is that u can actually see the difference when changing the values..to be clear..go to a place where there is a lot of objects and buildings nearby and then go to the menu..as u increase the value you would see detail being added to the objects..building will be more detailed and no of objects increased..

I want to continue my gameplay of assassin's 2 and gta eflc but I still haven't received my replacement for the faulty PSU from Corsair..have to wait till monday..

@topgear

Looks like I have to start playing Necrovision...only because you have posted great things about it...How to get it though...I mean is it download only coz I haven't seen the game in any store i have gone to..

BTW Angry birds is not working..it says
"Texture is too large :2048x2048, maximum supported size: 1024x1024"
what to do..i tried lowering my res from 1920x1080 to 1024x768..but still the same thing...
what to do?

Last edited:

kumarmanish

Broken In
@keviv219 : Thanks again mate.Ok,Will try fiddling with view distance settings. In the meantime can anyone provide any input on game : Transformers - War for Cybertron. IGN gave it good ratings. Any hands on experience by anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom