Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ Just craving for it - defeated Azazel anyway.

BTW, have not played a single challenge - it's time for play those and increase the power of shadowhand.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Ermh.... people, how did you pass that black screen with ATI cards in Mafia 2? I just got it and naoh I can't play it. It being one of my most waited games, now I cannot play it.

Help please? If it's anything ......., PM me. ;)

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
@ nvidiageek

Buddy i never had any black screens and mafia 2 is running flawlessly in my system.
How did you get it? I have a radeon 5750 1gb.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
@ nvidiageek

Buddy i never had any black screens and mafia 2 is running flawlessly in my system.
How did you get it? I have a radeon 5750 1gb.

From a friend. BTW, when I start it, the splash image and all that PhysX logo pops up after that, nothing. Just black screen, it sits there for an hour or so. I've been trying my best to find a fix but can't. Any help would be appreciated.

P.S I have all the new drivers, for both my GPU and PhysX, so "update your drivers" won't be any good. :-o

IronCruz

ICE COOOOL!!!
Mass Effect 2...Really cool.............and Need For Speed Hot Pursuit. Currently in Speed Enforcement and Exotic Series...

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
Just completed Medal Of Honor. A decent game which has borrowed a lot of its style from Call of Duty series and Bad Company 2.

Now playing X: Men Origins Wolverine and Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
This happens only with this game. And this is game's fault. Even legit users have this problem. It seems it only happens with Win7.

Man i don't face any such problems at all. I am running win7 64bit ultimate and there are no issues at all. Try downloading a patch or a fix.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
@ jojothedragon

Buddy i checked my executable and "disable desktop composition" is unticked. Still mafia2 runs fine without any problems. Can you please explain what this has got to do it?:)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
From a friend. BTW, when I start it, the splash image and all that PhysX logo pops up after that, nothing. Just black screen, it sits there for an hour or so. I've been trying my best to find a fix but can't. Any help would be appreciated.

P.S I have all the new drivers, for both my GPU and PhysX, so "update your drivers" won't be any good. :-o

Go to

Windows Install Drive ( C ):\Users\<yourUserName>\AppData\Local\2K Games\Mafia II\Saves

and open file videoconfig with notepad and change all 1 to 0

for eg :

0 0 1920 1200 1 0 0 1

Change it to:

0 0 1024 768 0 0 0 0

this should solve it.

Just completed Medal Of Honor. A decent game which has borrowed a lot of its style from Call of Duty series and Bad Company 2.

Now playing X: Men Origins Wolverine and Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit.

Voice acting is pretty dull in Medal of Honor but the game play though not great is good enough.

Hmm...looks interesting..wanna try out my hands on it....

Give it a try - it's a wonderful game

BTW, in Necrovision completed 2 challenges in challenge room and these challenges are really challenging.

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI
Completed Bad Company 2...It was interesting...
they took a dig at MW2 once if i remember "We Can't go to the officials, they will send Special OPs douchebags with heartbeat sensor on their guns...Nice...
I have to say these games are very similar...they always have the US as good guys with the Russians as enemies and there has to be atleast 1 snow level in the game...
But I don't complain as long as I enjoy....

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
Voice acting is pretty dull in Medal of Honor but the game play though not great is good enough.
It was just a very basic modern FPS for me which borrowed heavily from COD, be it running the Snowmobile from MW2 or sniping from a long range with .5 Cal Magnum and other countless incidents.
The story too wasn't engrossing enough.It didn't have anything unique to offer. AI didn't seem that great and weapon damage system wasn't realistic. I was able to get kills with a single shot at long range with my pistol sometimes.:oops:
Anyway, its a personal choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom