Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think Playing Assassins Creed 2 and after that darksiders will be really awesome.

BTW, played two new games - one is called Extreme Tux Racer - a enhanced version of the legendary Tux Racer ( all of linux users should recognize this game by it's name only )

Another one is Angry Bird - completed 9 levels so far.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Thankfully, I haven't play'd any TR game. It'd be more great to play as Nate Drake. (And no, I'm not in any way......)

Darn! Crysis 2's gonna be here soon! Can't wait for the reveal of BF3!

IronCruz

ICE COOOOL!!!
Completed DARK SECTOR!!!! This game sucks because it doesn't display health,very very difficult to play!!!!!!!*sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1369.snc4/164187_1523467532799_1417936498_31121109_6558690_n.jpg

ajai5777

Youngling
GTA IV 20% completed.

But it didnt live upto my expectations :sad:.Driving is a pain in a**,fighting is terrible and added realism reduced the fun factor.Even the graphics are not that good.I cant compare this to GTA VC or SA.My favourite bike was PCJ 600 I handled that like a pro in GTA VC and used to do unique jumps and all but in GTA 4 I cant even drive it.

The game is still okay and playable but GTA VC or SA with improved graphics would have been better than this any day.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Yea.. Physics system changed the way we should drive. I must say.. the change is good.That fear keeps the player under pressure and will only punish if player commits any mistake. For the players who were expecting vehicle control system like it was in SA, VC... it might be hard to digest.

My only complaint was, it feels bit awkward with Keyboard and Hand break+turn combo will not work all the time. Except that, It was very good.

tkin

Back to school!!
Completed DARK SECTOR!!!! This game sucks because it doesn't display health,very very difficult to play!!!!!!!
You must be new to gaming because there are plenty of games that does not display any kind of health bars, starting from ye old gears of war(it does show an emblem though) to bfbc2, moh and most other newer games, better get used to it.

Last edited by a moderator:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Completed DARK SECTOR!!!! This game sucks because it doesn't display health,very very difficult to play!!!!!!!

It's one of the best game I've ever played - the gameplay , the darkness and the atmosphere - everything is just perfect and and most modern fps games don't show health bar as tkin as already told you - if you don't get hit you will auto heal and it's more effective than some health bar thing where you sometime need to search really hard for a health pack.

I watched the trailer of Angry birds a while ago and was very imperessed...Will try it in a while

yep, give it a try.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Now playing COD:Black Ops.....awesome gameplay & realistic graphics......best in series....

Q:Is internet connection required to play the zombie level?

IronCruz

ICE COOOOL!!!
Started Darksiders....!!! :) I didnt like in the beginning. But lets see what happens nxt!!!:-o
Actually i loved to play Dark Sector in beginning up to 2-3 chapters, then got really bored and very irritating gameplay!! :x Completed just for satisfaction:|

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
NFS Hot Pursuit:
Ultimate Enforcer & Most Wanted but yet to get Gold in many rapid response, time trials, preview & yes the longest race of the game.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^ Not exactly. F1 2010 beats it easily (In the terms of longevity)

Started Darksiders....!!! :) I didnt like in the beginning. But lets see what happens nxt!!!:-o
Actually i loved to play Dark Sector in beginning up to 2-3 chapters, then got really bored and very irritating gameplay!! :x Completed just for satisfaction:|

Darksiders kind of simulated GoW 2. But Beginning of Darksiders failed to match the epicness of GoW2. But keep playing, the game gets better as you progress.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom