Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
That's right! Me, Jojo and one my friend have started our play through together. We have a thread logged for it on TE.

playing Dragon Age Origins demo, again, with better graphics :)

one prob. in control panel physX is explicitly controlled by GPU. still there is a logo in the game screen in the upper left corner saying PHYX > CPU . how to remove it?

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
@nvidiageek:- right click on mafia2.exe> properties>compatibility tab>tick "disable desktop composition>apply>ok
run game.

Go to

Windows Install Drive ( C ):\Users\<yourUserName>\AppData\Local\2K Games\Mafia II\Saves

and open file videoconfig with notepad and change all 1 to 0

for eg :

0 0 1920 1200 1 0 0 1

Change it to:

0 0 1024 768 0 0 0 0

this should solve it.

Voice acting is pretty dull in Medal of Honor but the game play though not great is good enough.

Give it a try - it's a wonderful game

BTW, in Necrovision completed 2 challenges in challenge room and these challenges are really challenging.

Thank you, mates. But that too didn't work. I lost my hopes on this game. Heard the ending was bad and there's nothing to do in the city. Just uninstalled the game to free myself from frustations. Thank again to Dragon, TopGear and (vicky)Batz.

ALCATRAZ!!!

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
oops. i misspelled it. but the full name is COGS. i not know its full form or if it even exist.

Sam, you better stop trolling! consider this as a warning.

More info on the game that Sam is talking about: *www.cogsgame.com/

Last edited:

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
Started NFS Hot Pursuit. I found some of the Preview races tough.
Currently stuck in X Men Origins Wolverine where the floodgates have been opened and Logan needs to run the hell out of there. :(

Piyush

Lanaya
@sam and sunny
never heard that name
thats why i thought it must be abbr or something

btw...currently addicted to navy seals

Last edited:

tkin

Back to school!!
Started NFS Hot Pursuit. I found some of the Preview races tough.
Currently stuck in X Men Origins Wolverine where the floodgates have been opened and Logan needs to run the hell out of there. :(
I got stuck there for some time too, the key is to use two different keys(forgot detail, maybe it was W+A) to make sure logan runs at an angle before the jump, this is one drawback of keyboards where joysticks are very useful.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Played Western Outlaw - Dead or Alive - The graphics sucks, Game has some bugs Gameplay is good and revolver actions are just great but in first few levels you will find it real tough to find health packs and when you got dual revolvers everything will seems to easy enough.

Necrovision :

Today is the day I will try to defeat Mephisto - A BIG giant !!!

But before that I've to defeat his minions and among of them - those two big beats seems to be a tough to handle - they are just pushing me to edges to fall down but I think I'll manage it somehow today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom