Far Cry 2 --> Not just another over-hyped game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get STALKER, Clear Sky,got some good graphics and nice gameplay/
Harvik and party will be starting the online CoD4 server shortly,it'll be fun!

ajaybc

Youngling
This game is more like stalker.No fun.Just guns.

What I like in this game:
1)Brilliant graphics.
2)Scalability.
3)Huge and varied map.
4)Realistic and authentic design.
5)Fun Fighting.
6)Explosion and Fire is the best I have seen.

And now what I hate:
1)Stupid and the worst AI I have seen in Next Gen games.
2)Just as someone said in this thread 5 mins shooting and 15mins driving.
3)Everyone except us and a few buddies are our enemies.And they wud do whatever they can to interrupt our long journey and if u try to ignore their road blocks they will just blow our car away.making u walk for half an hour.
4)WTH happened to the civillians.I know this is a war zone and all.But I have heard there are civillians in Kargil and Siachin.

Allthough annoyances are outnumbered compared to + points,they are so bugging that they will force u leave the game as i did.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^lol dont compare stalker to Farcry 2, except for open world everything is different.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
What disappointed me the most was the storyline. The end was F'd up & you wouldn't have a clue what happened. All this running & fussing around for this end. Very disappointing. :(

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
What kinna game is stalker? Which one is better shadow of chernobly or day light.
what is day light ? :D:rolleyes:

If you are talking about Clear Sky the prequel to this game and 2nd in installment then its quite different from Shadow of Chernobyl.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
can anybody gimme a save at 84/85% ? I would be grateful. Deleted them as I was trying to free up space on C: drive.

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Does anybody see a similar pattern in Assassin's Creed and FC2?2 games having massive potential marred by similar missions and repetitive gameplay which makes them downright boring and both developed by Ubisoft Montreal:|
I hope they don't ruin Prince of Persia with such boring gameplay.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Does anybody see a similar pattern in Assassin's Creed and FC2?2 games having massive potential marred by similar missions and repetitive gameplay which makes them downright boring and both developed by Ubisoft Montreal:|
I hope they don't ruin Prince of Persia with such boring gameplay.
Assassin's Creed atleast featured a good storyline but this game didn't seem to focus anything about it. Creed had an excellent voice over artists but FC2's voice overs seemed like they trying to perform Shankar Mahadevan's Breathless mode of dialogues. They were so blazing fast. No breaks, no emotion, no nothing. It was downright pathetic.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Now, after playing it a lot, how much will you guys rate it.

I will rate it 6.5/10

Pathetic storyline took the interest away

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I have cleared out most of my quick saves so the only one remaining is towards the end. *checks game again*

Yes it's at 96%. Dam these saves take up a lot of space.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Just to notify you that it's with all of the missions completed & only with the last one remaining. I don't think you would possibly be interested in it. But let me know if you still need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom