Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
The best sniper but it is pretty loud and expensive ! :-

*img258.imageshack.us/img258/4150/farcry22008102915272687fr6.jpg

That is what you get for giving me an expensive car :razz: :-

*img370.imageshack.us/img370/386/farcry22008102915373983ot9.jpg

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Try getting some mission from the arms dealer & they will provide you with some arsenal. You get more weapons as you keep progressing through the main missions. Wait till you get to Act 2 after which the weapons really start to beef up. I am almost 68% through the game.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
*s3.supload.com/thumbs/default/fc2.JPG
i get this msg every time i start the game:D

what to do, HP hasnt released any update since march:p:lol:

really good game, Crysis should have been like this:D

arijit_2404

still find time for games
*s3.supload.com/thumbs/default/fc2.JPG
i get this msg every time i start the game:D

what to do, HP hasnt released any update since march:p:lol:

really good game, Crysis should have been like this:D

Dialog box itself states what to do - update your driver. Since you have nvidia chip, get updated driver from nvidia site. Why wait for HP???

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
ah. finished 50% of the game. What an addicting game this eat. Going to eat away another two evenings of mine.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Nearly 81% through it. Almost nearing it's completion. Finally got the grenade launcher.

*www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/25247_qohoq/Screenshot0011.JPG

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Game is good but wonder why Ubisoft guys neglected the thing that game is all about 5 minutes of Mission and then 15mins of traveling through landscape at snail pace to a safe house or next mission location, not to forget getting ur ar$e toll tagged at every checkpoint.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Game is good but wonder why Ubisoft guys neglected the thing that game is all about 5 minutes of Mission and then 15mins of traveling through landscape at snail pace to a safe house or next mission location, not to forget getting ur ar$e toll tagged at every checkpoint.

true, i thought , as i just started the game, missions might get tougher & longer in later stages:D
but from start to current 20-30% stage, missions are all the same, small, only the travelling part is more. luckily the bus servicw is there:D

i thought i was the only one facing those retards, every time i pass thru 'em:D

i got run over once, damn, just one hit & dead.

btw, about animals, even if the cars' door touches them slightly, they DIE:lol:
late night driving - a deer was in the centre of the road, tried to dodge it, braked (super duper power brakes:))), the buggy hit it sooo slightly & the deer died:lol:
i like this physics, its fun to kill those retard AI's with a slight hit:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom