Digit Patron Points to be "0" if not redeemed before December 15th 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

krazyfrog

Anybody here received their gifts yet? I've yet to receive my Ice Age VCD.

tuxfan

Technomancer
I received an email that my redemption request is approved and I will get the gift within a month.

this is very very very bad on part of digit :-(. i had 400 points.
and i received the digit yesterday only i.e 16th december. and i didn't know that digit patron is closing!! they should retain the points atleast.

atleast they should have sent a mail informing about this. but the good thing is that this was my last subscriber copy. now i know not to believe them

OP
rajivnedungadi

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
rajdeepsingh86 said:
this is very very very bad on part of digit :-(. i had 400 points.
and i received the digit yesterday only i.e 16th december. and i didn't know that digit patron is closing!! they should retain the points atleast.

atleast they should have sent a mail informing about this. but the good thing is that this was my last subscriber copy. now i know not to believe them

Digit, are you listening????

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Digit services again seem to be going down.....this forum saw a lot of downtime in past few days....! What is happening guys?

hard_rock

Salieri Family
Has anybody got the GIFT... ?? Coz already 4 weeks are over..Still no sign of gifts... If anybody gets the gift, please let others know about it.

tuxfan

Technomancer
I too am waiting for Munnabhai DVD :p It may get delayed, but it will come for sure. Digit is not a fraud company.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom