Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
rajivnedungadi

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
kiran.rkk said:
^^^
And I will be loosing another 20 points of the this month issue! :-( I am waiting for the magazine.

No, you wont be loosing this months points, because there are no points for the month......pretty bad....and I dont think they will come back atleast for six months

tango_cash

In the zone
i had 300 pts and i took the flash,web design,illustrator books.
by mistake i clicked on the web design book twice i even got emails confirming both so i sent them an email abt changing the web book to illustrator book.

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
rajivnedungadi said:
No, you wont be loosing this months points, because there are no points for the month......pretty bad....and I dont think they will come back atleast for six months

Feel good factor! :)

14 Feb? Coool way to come back on a 'VALENTINES DAY'! But how exactly 14 Feb? It must be beginning of month right?

Last edited:

aditya.shevade

Console Junkie
rajivnedungadi said:
There is no connection between Digit Forum and Digit Patron

I know that, what I meant was that, it was in this forum that I came to know that the points will be zero after 15th, but had I not visited the forum, I never would have come to know.

In short, they should have sent a mail to every subscriber.

Aditya

guru

Broken In
14 Feb? Coool way to come back on a 'VALENTINES DAY'! But how exactly 14 Feb? It must be beginning of month right?

The Popup (when u visit digitpatron) shows that they will be back on 14th Feb.

OP
rajivnedungadi

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
navjotjsingh said:
if they will send mail to all subscriber it will be a big loss for them :D....stil many of subscribers don't know this!

No one knows this unless they go to the Digit Patron link or read this thread

shreyadr

Journeyman
digit is cheater.

i have collected 360 points. dec,06 's will be 20 more. but, someone says dec,06 's will be no pints. the gifts r not worth at all. or else wud have redeemed earlier itself.

i was planning to renew my subscription for 5 yrs. when i renewed it, thank god, i never did that, just renewed for a year. at least i have avoided the disappointments in future.

they cud have given us the option of carry forward of points.

i guess they already had purchsed the stuff in bulk and no one had ordered that, so to finish up the stock they r harrassing the loyal subscribers.

GOOD REWARD PAID FOR BEING LOYAL. Chip is far more better in all ways

Digit is loosing everywhere. First a flop December issue, then No digit patron points and now three other magazines start giving away DL DVDs

OP
rajivnedungadi

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
nishant_nms said:
But I had recived a mail before it came on the site and forum

They have sent mails only to subscribers

Not to forget the Nude Pic in the Wallpapers section

Last edited:
U

uttiya_k

Yes it's pretty bad.
If a member has some points in his/her account, and that is insufficient to purchase any available gift, then there is no way to redeem those points & it will be forfeited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom