Digit Patron Points to be "0" if not redeemed before December 15th 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shashank_digitreader

i have 80 pnts now and i'll redeem a gift and after the change takes place i'll buy december digit and then collect the points. Hehehehe

K

krazyfrog

I today got another confirmation mail from Digit Patron that i'll be getting my Ice Age VCD within 4 weeks. Lets see when it comes.

guru

Broken In
I think they should add more gift before 15th Dec. So that we can redeem our points.

Last edited:

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
^^ they will never do that . this programme is only to clear their dump. they will not add new dump till they clear existing one.

harikatt

In the zone
i too feel its a very bad ,,,, i think they should give the points brought forward,, and also its not hard to make it,, but i feel since there are many people using this so they want to clean out all the old issues along with points who ever save them for buying a bulk item.

aditya.shevade

Console Junkie
I still have not received any mail. What if I am not a member of digit forum and have not visited digit patron for a long time? They should send mail. Anyways, even after sending the mail, this is unfair.

Aditya

OP
rajivnedungadi

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
aditya.shevade said:
I still have not received any mail. What if I am not a member of digit forum and have not visited digit patron for a long time? They should send mail. Anyways, even after sending the mail, this is unfair.

Aditya

There is no connection between Digit Forum and Digit Patron

K

krazyfrog

With so many people redeeming their gifts at the same time, i suspect the gifts might take longer than usual to reach their respective owners. All the courierwalas must be really busy now.

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
I had 120 points. Ordered a Terminator-Judgement day CD worth 100 points. 20 points gone for begging! :-(

K

krazyfrog

^^
The terminator judgement day dvd was given free with the december'05 issue of digit. Didn't you get that kiran?

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
^^^
Ya. I knew that. Remember seeing it on stands while shopping. But didn't purchase. I subscribed to Digit from July 2006 onwards. And I will be loosing another 20 points of the this month issue! :-( I am waiting for the magazine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom