Digit Patron Points to be "0" if not redeemed before December 15th 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
Yes, you read it right. Digit is changing their system and so you will loose your points if you do not redeem it before December 15th 2006

Visit www.thinkdigit.com/dpnew to know more about the same

Its really bad

Your comments would be appretiated

Last edited:

anandk

Distinguished Member
ya, jst got their mail. m a subscriber. but nevr really posted the codes :-( not regularly, anyway...there r some nice movies there which i wd hv liked to pik up.....

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Damn. What the!!!!!! I m feeling like killing them.

Anyways is that XML and Visual Studio book worth buying??

tuxfan

Technomancer
Not fair :( They can change the prodcuts and carry forward the points.

Anyway, I will put in my codes for Dec and redeem. I recently redeemed for Kasporov Chess. Good game. I recommend it to chess fans. :)

UPDATE:
I only had 220 points and adding 20 more wouldn't have given me anything special :roll: So without adding Dec points, redeemed 200 points for Munnabhai MBBS DVD :)) I really enjoy the movie very much.

Last edited:

Tech Geek

Wise Old Owl
Really bad news:mad:
can anyone tell me how to know how many points we have since i have not entered the december code.....????

this is really bad I have only few points and the gifts are not worth for my points, anyways I will see what best I can get,
we have to cooperate with them.

OP
rajivnedungadi

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
To know the number of points:

Click on any gift and it says that you have so many points in your account

OR

After you have entered the current months points, it displays the points on the first page

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Just redeemed the LOTR DVD , I will be loosing 40 points though (Of these 20 will be from December Issue:-( )

@ Chirag

Its mentioned that they will see us on Feb 17, 2007 so I hope this is the further notice you mention.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
^^
Yea I read that. But on their contest page they used to write that we will announce winners at this date but never did. Nor started contests on time. So I wrote that line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom