Digit Patron Points to be "0" if not redeemed before December 15th 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

varun_ag

Broken In
Well, This is really very very bad on part of DIGIT. First they made people to collect points for 3 years due to bad and very less options and now when people have enough points to grab a godd gift they say they would lapse.

Not fair.

DIGIT people are cheaters.

tuxfan

Technomancer
I am expecting Digit to roll it out again with a bang! But compelling to redeem is a bad thing.

hard_rock

Salieri Family
I had 540points in my account... I was waiting 4 a better offer...

Anyways they have added new good gifts..MunnaBhai Mbbs DVD..My favourite film.. XML Book.

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
Hey guys please do post in when u get ur stuff...means date of order and delivery date....so that i wil know when should i expect mine ;)

guru

Broken In
I think they should give an option to convert your points in extending subscription ?
How many of you agree....

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
BAD BAD MOVE!!!!

I redeemed the Munnabhai DVD....and they should have increased the gifts instead of scrapping the programme!

K

krazyfrog

I had 100 points so after i read this i quickly spent them on an Ice Age VCD. I was wondering when i'll be getting it though. Also do i have to pay anything to them? Also anyone has an idea how long it takes for the gift to reach you?

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
^^
Site says 4 weeks. I m waiting for my prize since feb 05.:p. You don't have to pay anything to them.

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
WTH , I was having 260 points in my account. I redeemed book"Visual Studio 2005 Team System" worth 240 points. It said My account now has 20 pts. and book will be send to me. I also got a confirmation mail for this. But today i got a mail that my request for the book has been rejected as I dont have enough pts. or stocks are no more available.
what the hell is this ??? I opened patron account now , I again have 260 points , but that book is still available there. the other book on XML is not available now.

can anyone explain ????

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
~Phenom~ said:
WTH , I was having 260 points in my account. I redeemed book"Visual Studio 2005 Team System" worth 240 points. It said My account now has 20 pts. and book will be send to me. I also got a confirmation mail for this. But today i got a mail that my request for the book has been rejected as I dont have enough pts. or stocks are no more available.
what the hell is this ??? I opened patron account now , I again have 260 points , but that book is still available there. the other book on XML is not available now.

can anyone explain ????

STOCK OVER

This drive is to finish existing stock and come back in february with new stock which they want to finish ;)

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Aaah. Even I got rejection mail for xml book. Visual Studio gift approved. Now redemmed for Munnabhai dvd.

hard_rock

Salieri Family
what is this...I think digit is CHEATING its LOYAL SUBSCRIBERS...From past 2 years I am subscribing it and now totally zero...Also my XML book redemption got rejected...Is THIS DIGIT offering us..First some marketing GIMMICKS and then CHEATING LIKE THIS...:evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom