tkin

Back to school!!
@tkin
NFS HP at 800*600???? Seriously. Man you got some serious **** in your PC because my PC is worse than yours and I play it on 1280*720 without issues.
There is something going on here, some users are getting this issue with NFSHP, fps is fine(60) but sometimes specially when going over 300KPH it stutters as if the game trying to load texture, may be some app is causing issue with it, I can't figure it out, maybe also due to my ati card(runs fine on my friends 8800GT), I can play Crysis maxed out for gods sake.

Also the game consumes only 600-700mb memory in my pc, in my friends Q6600+8800GT config it consumes 900mb+, maybe because he is using 64bit???

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Well then you cant blame that the AI is dumb. Although for most games difficulty has more to do with damage then AI.
When did I ever complain about the AI being dumb? :-?

Raising the difficulty bar doesn't always translate the AI growing a brain of their own. In Ninja Gaiden II, it spawns a large number of enemies and you'll have to rely on your parry and counter-attacks to face off against them. So they are essentially the same set of enemies with same move sets. The only difference being, you're outnumbered. In Shank, the more you raise your difficulty level, it clearly states what the consequence would be. On the highest difficulty, you'll have no checkpoints to spawn and if you die, you start all over again. Cool eh?

tkin

Back to school!!
@tkin
NFS HP at 800*600???? Seriously. Man you got some serious **** in your PC because my PC is worse than yours and I play it on 1280*720 without issues.
Update: Completely fixed my NFS HP stuttering issue by upgrading avast, previous was 5.0, and I never updated the program, newer version is 6.0 and stuttering is almost gone, now its totally playable.

When did I ever complain about the AI being dumb? :-?

Raising the difficulty bar doesn't always translate the AI growing a brain of their own. In Ninja Gaiden II, it spawns a large number of enemies and you'll have to rely on your parry and counter-attacks to face off against them. So they are essentially the same set of enemies with same move sets. The only difference being, you're outnumbered. In Shank, the more you raise your difficulty level, it clearly states what the consequence would be. On the highest difficulty, you'll have no checkpoints to spawn and if you die, you start all over again. Cool eh?
FEAR and Crysis had a good ai, which was actually showing some intelligence, most new games have $hit ai.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I do respect your opinion, but that is one of dumbest statements i've ever heard.
Easy and medium are for kids regardless of what game it is, be a man! play it on hard and delta, trust me I've played the game on delta and you'll have to use the nano suit to the fullest, and thats the best part ;) . This is where a lot of people have understated crysis 1's uniqueness, theres the nano suit for u to use, not to go run and gun around. Try the game again, and play it the way you want play it, its a sandbox remember? :p
Being used to online games and playing against human players, I always find AI in single-player FPS games dumb.

gameranand

Living to Play
ico said:
Being used to online games and playing against human players, I always find AI in single-player FPS games dumb.
Well you can't compare AI with human players can you??? If you ask someone who usually play offline then your opinion might change because AI really challenge player on Delta difficulty in Crysis.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Well you can't compare AI with human players can you??? If you ask someone who usually play offline then your opinion might change because AI really challenge player on Delta difficulty in Crysis.
F.E.A.R for me had the best AI. Really played like human players.

mohiuddin

Journeyman
ai and difficulty are two different things in many way.
In difficulty delta, u die in lesser shots,ur suit regenerate slowly , ur aim pointer is no more on screen..extra extra...ai is coding of virtual elements, their response, detection level, promptness...etcetc...:)

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Crysis 2 = EPIC! Rite?

The users of Metacritic just spammed Crysis 2's page with 0-6 rating, lolz. It's actually 8.5-10, srsly.

My graphics card went bad, so I picked up the Xbox 360 version and it looks amazing. There isn't any huge difference between the PC and the console version and it's way more fun on the Xbox 360. Doesn't quite look as stunning as the first Crysis, but improves a lot on gameplay.

Ok, played the game for 1 hr @ veteran difficulty. Guys having GPU 5770 or greater can play this game @ Extreme settings. I did it and got 24-29 FPS constant with Resolution 1920x 1080. Th gfx is really well optimized and awesome. I'm sure dx11 patch will look even more awesome.The game play is good as well. You will need to use your tactics to kill the enemy. Run and Gun don't work here. And the AI is really good. My game is patched to v1.1 BTW.
Yet to try out the Mp part.

Top Bottom