asingh

Aspiring Novelist
They will not ship it before 25th -- start.

I play all my games on NORMAL. Proud of that...!

Am a lousy gamer. :)

gameranand

Living to Play
Yeah AI has been toned down like a joke. Health regeneration a lot of ammo etc. These factors has made game very simple I remember when I use to play far cry I have to think twice before killing any guards if no one is watching me because I knew that once I shoot any one of them all will rush toward me. I used to curse Trijens because they they use 1 mag of my ammunition and now its not a problem.

Its nothing to be proud or ashamed its just that what do you want if you want challenge like hell then obviously you have to pump up difficulty otherwise its cool. I play Dirt 2 and Grid on basic difficulty because I know I am not good at realistic racing and at the same PC I play NFS MW on hard difficulty its just what you want.

Last edited:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
TBH, beta looks the same as this and performed the same. The only difference are, a changed EA intro, riddance of render details on the top right corner while on the game, fixed loading screen bug, audio and cinematic bugs. In a word.. yes, broken stuff has been fixed. Only broken stuff.

quan chi

mortal kombat
^^
What all Vamsi mentioned, was that not broken stuff...?

well by broken with what you are comparing it with.The multiplayer beta or the pre release beta.

sorry i only played the multiplayer one and found no such type of problem in it.

if you are comparing the pre release one then you are bound to get improvements.:grin:as pre releases almost always carries some bugs.:grin:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
well by broken with what you are comparing it with.The multiplayer beta or the pre release beta.

sorry i only played the multiplayer one and found no such type of problem in it.

if you are comparing the pre release one then you are bound to get improvements.:grin:as pre releases almost always carries some bugs.:grin:

We were talking about leaked beta :p

tkin

Back to school!!
But is the broken stuff fixed. Graphics and all..?
If you mean the leaked beta which ran like $hit in my ATI system(but surprisingly ran well in my friends 8800GT before it blew up), then I've heard they had been fixed, gonna have to get mine and try out.

We were talking about leaked beta :p
And since trying it out I'm very much scared, recently some newly released games are running like cr@p in my system, first black ops(before patch 4), then NFS HP(which, even after 3rd patch is stuttering like as if streaming and making it unplayable even at 800x600 :x), also some insignificant stuttering in Bulletstorm(its playable but I'd rather not have this issue), so when I saw crysis 2(leaked beta) going that direction(stuttering as if streaming) it scared the hell out of me.

[inCrysis] Crysis 2 Advanced Graphics Application

Just found this on the Crysis forum and thought I'd bring light of it here. For those of you trying to configure the game to your preferences (as a result of Crytek's neglect for customization), here you go.

inCrysis Thread

IGN is also spreading the word.

Were you hoping for more graphic tweaks in Crysis 2 than is offered by default? Well, user Wasdie over on the inCrysis forums decided to get around the system spec settings Crytek implemented.

In Crysis 2 at the moment you can set resolution, vertical sync and one of three System Spec settings (High, Very High and Extreme). Wasdie's application launches an advanced settings window where you can tweak a range of specific settings from physics to particles to post-processing. I tried it out briefly and it does indeed function, though of course as with any user-made content, use at your own risk.

IGN - Crysis 2

As clarification, this application is not designed to make the graphics better than what they would be on extreme settings (which is what you would get if you maxed out everything in this application)--it is only intended to customize your preferences, should you need/want to.

EDIT: Version 1.3 released. Props to this guy for his persistent work (Crytek could use him).

Download Link
Megaupload

Last edited:

tkin

Back to school!!
[inCrysis] Crysis 2 Advanced Graphics Application

Just found this on the Crysis forum and thought I'd bring light of it here. For those of you trying to configure the game to your preferences (as a result of Crytek's neglect for customization), here you go.

inCrysis Thread

IGN is also spreading the word.

IGN - Crysis 2

As clarification, this application is not designed to make the graphics better than what they would be on extreme settings (which is what you would get if you maxed out everything in this application)--it is only intended to customize your preferences, should you need/want to.

EDIT: Version 1.3 released. Props to this guy for his persistent work (Crytek could use him).

Download Link (Is this legal?? If it isn't, mods remove it plz...)
Megaupload
Thanks for the post, and its legal, as long as the tool does not circumvent the protection its legal, this is just a cfg editor, nice find.

gameranand

Living to Play
@tkin
NFS HP at 800*600???? Seriously. Man you got some serious **** in your PC because my PC is worse than yours and I play it on 1280*720 without issues.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist

Sorry did not realize you were referring to the demo MP version.
:)

Top Bottom