tkin

Back to school!!
Ok, played the game for 1 hr @ veteran difficulty. Guys having GPU 5770 or greater can play this game @ Extreme settings. I did it and got 24-29 FPS constant with Resolution 1920x 1080. Th gfx is really well optimized and awesome. I'm sure dx11 patch will look even more awesome.The game play is good as well. You will need to use your tactics to kill the enemy. Run and Gun don't work here. And the AI is really good. My game is patched to v1.1 BTW.
Yet to try out the Mp part.
Back to the stone ages with graphics, I hate the explosions, crysis had better explosions(which GTA4 copied), the new explosion looks bad, also in some places graphics look like COD6/BFBC2, they made it good with lighting like Mass Effect 2.

I got mine...........damn however my i7 system's optical drive went for RMA 3 weeks back yet no response .............. they say when the stock arrives would let me know................:-(
Go to your friends house and make an ISO from the disc and install, and I'm assuming it has an option for online authentication like other ea games??

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Its not 'save anywhere' now. Its save no where. And, I have to admitt, its quite a pin in the ass. Why the hell did they remove quick save!

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
I got mine...........damn however my i7 system's optical drive went for RMA 3 weeks back yet no response .............. they say when the stock arrives would let me know................:-(

This is known as bad luck going bad. DL an ISO from the net, and use your legitimate key...!

Its not 'save anywhere' now. Its save no where. And, I have to admitt, its quite a pin in the ass. Why the hell did they remove quick save!

Every day I hear something new about this release which gets me more sad. No now quick save. Yesterday Ethan mentioned about hardly abilities to change graphic properties -- AA/AF, Textures, Particles.

Totally consolized.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Yes. Autosave and checkpoints system. And, I am starting to hate it. Although they are placed well, Why taking off a feature that is very widely used!!? :(

gameranand

Living to Play
Oh Crap I hate this feature. This is the reason why I don't play Dead Space and 2 at that enthusiasm but well completed both of em.

This checkpoint system is a giant pain in the ass. You die just before one checkpoint and you're tossed 20 minutes back into the game. It's really frustrating.

tkin

Back to school!!
Yes. Autosave and checkpoints system. And, I am starting to hate it. Although they are placed well, Why taking off a feature that is very widely used!!? :(
Welcome to the world of console gaming, enjoy your stay.

This checkpoint system is a giant pain in the ass. You die just before one checkpoint and you're tossed 20 minutes back into the game. It's really frustrating.
Is the game that tough?? Recently I've seen a lot of games barely providing a challenge even in hardest mode, I miss far cry.

Is the game that tough?? Recently I've seen a lot of games barely providing a challenge even in hardest mode, I miss far cry.

It's not tough at all, but unlike most modern shooters, it requires tactics and strategies rather than mindless shooting. You need to fully utilize the nanosuit.

As for dying, that happens occasionally but it's frustrating when you have to play the same thing all over again. I'm playing on the Xbox 360 and you know how shooters and controllers go together, right? :D

use these mods to boost fps

inCrysis - Crysis Forums / Crysis 2 Advanced Graphics Options Application
Use this launched, set MSAA to 0 and fire up EDGE AA, same image quality but better frame rate.

With this:

*www.crymod.com/thread.php?threadid=67681

Boosts fps from 40 to 50

cyborg47

Technomancer
Got a mail from nextworld that my copy has been dispatched. :D
Should receive it tomorrow or a day after may be.

I just copied my disc to external hdd and installed the game...........it needs online activation(known fact)............

every thing worked fine on full hd........it updated to version 1.1......

Top Bottom