Bloggers' Corner

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
that's cheap dude :oops:

Ok ! In your opinion - The way I presented the blog in here is cheap !

For your convenience I'am providing the links - I think this should be better :D

Ok Here I go : *topgeartopspeed.wordpress.com/

* Capture Video With Windows Movie Maker
* Create FreeBSD 7 DVD From CDs
* Disable Access to USB Mass Storage Drive
* Play Winamp Within Winamp
* Switch Among Different Networks
* Windows keyboard Shortcuts

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Blog Images Professionally

1. Easily define & re-size images.
2. Easily add Watermarks to images.
3. Upload images.
4. Save your website bandwidth & storage space.

[...] Continue Reading…

din

Tribal Boy
New post in my blog - nothing technical !

Thank you for taking us back to the stone age

It is all about Hartal honey :D

goobimama

 Macboy
Well I thought I'd catch some of this free publicity myself. :)
A very low tolerance for idiots

Not idiots in general. Those I don't mind. What I hate is otherwise intelligent people being dumb when it comes to computers. And there are millions of those around.

I've been told I'm a very bad teacher when it comes to showing someone how to do stuff on a computer. My method of teaching is, make the subject try as much as he/she can to do the task, and only if he/she cannot do it, I might offer a small hint. The belief is if you figure out how to do it on your own, you will not need me the next time. And that is exactly where the problem lies. The stupid subjects just sit there not knowing what to do! Which results in me getting a little out of hand with regard to my temper.

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Somebody stop me….no wait, save me :D
We'd appreciate it if you stuck to posting only about your techie posts, please. The last thing we need to know is what happened between your “friend girls” and “girl friends” and “boyfriends”. Like a not-so-wise kid once said, we tend to have “a very low tolerance for idiots”.

------------------------

Guys, feel free to check out Penned Thoughts every once in a while. The technology category might interest some of you.

Here's the latest post:

About Linux and Why Nobody Seems to Care

To start off, let me assure you that this article is not about bashing Linux or its users or the community centered around it. It’s not written out of spite or hatred. It certainly doesn’t have anything to do with my being an Apple fanboy and, given that it is being published on Apple Matters, you should know that none of us here hold any grudge against platforms other than the Mac.

With that disclaimer out of the way, let me state my case. I’ve recently come to the realization that most Windows and Mac users neither hate Linux nor do they want to get into any debates involving it just so that they can attempt to humiliate their Linux using counterparts. I’ve seen many an OS war and there has always been one common thread—Linux is ignored. Read more…

[Via Apple Matters]

Enjoy. :)

Last edited:

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
We'd appreciate it if you stuck to posting only about your techie posts, please. The last thing we need to know is what happened between your “friend girls” and “girl friends” and “boyfriends”. Like a not-so-wise kid once said, we tend to have “a very low tolerance for idiots”.

it's a blog post, any one else got problem??

That was something funny which happened with me so I wrote, that's it.

Guys, feel free to check out Penned Thoughts every once in a while. The technology category might interest some of you.

Lolz....there is hardly any technology there but Apple.

Here's the latest post:

[URL="*www.aryayush.com/2008/05/19/about-linux-and-why-nobody-seems-to-care/"]About Linux and Why Nobody Seems to Care
[/URL]

Even we Windows Users care where Linux is used, it is very good for embedded & low cost system & there people care.

narangz

Web developer
Photoshop non-destructive techniques by Milind Alvares[goobimama]:
*techiesrealm.com/blog/2008/05/photoshop-non-destructive-techniques/

Virtualization by Chirag Jain:
*techiesrealm.com/blog/2008/05/virtualization/

Removing Linux without reinstalling Windows by Rajbir Singh:
*techiesrealm.com/blog/2008/05/remove-linux-without-reinstalling-windows/

din

Tribal Boy
@ Smartguy 1 and Smartguy 2

You people better stop fighting, or I will write a new post in my blog starting with ....

Topic title - Smart Guys and Apple :D

Post starts with ...

Smartguy 1 loves Apple, so he always talk about it. Smartguy 2 is like an Apple, so he get a lot of girl friends and he always talk about it .....

narangz

Web developer
@ Smartguy 1 and Smartguy 2

You people better stop fighting, or I will write a new post in my blog starting with ....

Topic title - Smart Guys and Apple :D

Post starts with ...

Smartguy 1 loves Apple, so he always talk about it. Smartguy 2 is like an Apple, so he get a lot of girl friends and he always talk about it .....

LOL :D

neocon

Right off the assembly line
Hi Slugger,
Nice article.
But did you really take permission before publishing the article on your blog. I find it a little strange that somebody who writes for the American Society of Mechanical Engineers would allow that very article to be printed on your Personal blog. Just a thought. Nothing else.