Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Kirti Vadapav - Best Vadapav in Mumbai

My Review on the Best Vadapav in Mumbai. Must read for all Vadapav Lovers :D

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
ROBOTS

*www.hero.ac.uk/sites/hero/resources/robot_300.jpg

We all know what a Robot is. Well we do, or do we? Most people just think of a robot as a put together metal frame that has a plain, bland metallic voice which says "Hello" and simple words as such. But no, Robot's are not just a piece of metal put together. They are much more.

Read On:-

*bluehillsbeckon.blogspot.com/2009/04/we-all-know-what-robot-is.html

saqib_khan

I M A *STAR*
ATI Radeon HD 4770: The real VFM GPU

ATI Radeon HD 4770 is the new shiny graphics card out there. Its available for 6.5k . So, is it worth it? For performance & conclusion visit:

*www.technostarry.com/hardware/ati-radeon-hd-4770-the-real-vfm-gpu/

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Please read this comment guys...

CopyRight : What side are we really ?

*i41.tinypic.com/33wnrk3.jpg

*urssiva.com/2009/05/01/copyright-what-side-are-we-really/

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
Trusted ways to Earn Money Online

Trusted ways to Earn Money Online

Here I would share a few trusted methods which are known to make money.these are not like scam/survey sites which never pay! maybe it would take a while longer for you to earn your first payout but surely you will earn a lot in longer term. rest assured these methods are 100% correct;both legally & morally. It does not require you to steal or hack.

okay, enough of mumbo-jumbo, lets see what these methods are:

• Trusted ways to Earn Money Online via Gaurish Sharma Live

Last edited:

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Chip Forum Mumbai Meet at CHIP Test Centre - 25th April 2009

Mumbai Indians mar Kolkata Knight Riders IPL Dream

comp@ddict

DOG STORY 2

"Dog Story 2" is a direct continuation to The "Dog Story" which was published on April 9, 2009.

*bluehillsbeckon.blogspot.com/2009/04/dog-story.html

*3.bp.blogspot.com/_31ceqIxskEk/Sf0nuXkqwkI/AAAAAAAAADY/OZyCCAI-gqw/s400/Image013.jpg

Above is a picture of the first pups that we met, of whom, none that we know survive, except ones who were taken away by kind families.

The pups are gone, the earlier ones few months ago, and the new ones just the day before. I came back from school, and came to know that the puppies are missing since morning. I went out and searched for them in the entire neighbourhood, looking into every drain and nook. But all efforts were in vain. A weird sadness erupted inside, which, for the entire day, kept my mind gloomy.

READ ON:-
*bluehillsbeckon.blogspot.com/2009/05/dog-story-2.html

aritrap

Mobile Addict
The yet to be released Nokia N86 has some nifty features. Read about them in here: *blog.mobitnt.co.cc/?p=29

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Kings XI Punjab defeated Royally

Chennai Super Kings Discharge Deccan Chargers

Royal Challengers Bangalore crush Mumbai Indians

Cheated In the blink of an eye

My views on the Chelsea-Barca game along with Hiddink's magical touch
PS. My first blog post in about 3 weeks :D

Last edited:

comp@ddict

A Cruel CRUEL World

*2.bp.blogspot.com/_31ceqIxskEk/SgLE4Rr8WyI/AAAAAAAAAEc/uZHNkYmYSmY/s400/S8002122.JPG

Day before yesterday, I was in for a shock, and a pleasant surprise. I was just looking down the balcony to the deserted mid-afternoon street below, when I saw a little while speck amongst the green bushes that form kind of a boundary outside the house. It took me only a second to realise what that speck was.

READ ON:-
*bluehillsbeckon.blogspot.com/2009/05/cruel-cruel-world.html

comp@ddict

Optimize your Couputer: The SMART Way

Nowadays, PCs are so common that even a road seller and a 'paanwalla' has one. But almost 90% of all PCs are poorly optimized, or too cluttered for comfort. We keep seeing advertisements such as "Fix errors of your computer" or "Make your computer super charged" while surfing the net, but all such ads lead us to commercial and costly softwares.

Below are three freewares to provide hassle-free and guranteed optimization of your computer:

Read On:
*bluehillsbeckon.blogspot.com/

U

udayrana83

Hi Blogger Friends,

I would like to tell you about a blog ive been writing for quite sometime now. It covers issues like business tips, motivation, entrepreneurship, technology reviews, cool gadget reviews, tourist destination reviews, fashion and lifestyle, corporate news, etc.

Visit the blog : *udayrana.blogspot.com/ :smile:

comp@ddict

Today's post is unique and different than the other posts of mine till date. As you have seen, the site has undergone huge changes in the past few days. And to keep up with that, I'm making a post that is "thoda hatke" aka "a li'l different" than the past post. You may like it, you may not, but honestly, I prefer the former choice!

See the works:

*bluehillsbeckon.blogspot.com

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Reliance Broadnet: Thoughts of a Frustrated Customer

Are you happy with your life the way it is?
Do you feel that your day is incomplete without tearing your hair out in frustration?
Do you feel like punishing yourself for the sins that you have committed?
If the answer to any of the above questions is a YES, go get yourself a Reliance Broadnet connection and...
Read More...

Top Bottom