Bloggers' Corner

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
The Small Wonder : X-Mini Max

I found X-mini Max Stereo Speakers but wasn’t expecting them in Lucknow but I found them in Jumbo Electronics in Fun Republic. Jumbo Electronics is indeed a good place for such kind of fancy electronics items which are usually hard to find anywhere else in Lucknow. I was surprises to find X-Mini Max there & after a bargain I was able to buy it at Rs 2,200.

*static.flickr.com/3460/3378094343_0496370402.jpg

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
A look at Live Mail’s awesome feed reading capabilities, which enhance its usability beyond Mail, Contacts & Calendar, making a truly productive utility.

Windows Live Mail - Best RSS Reader For Windows

Mrockzzz

Right off the assembly line
Who Doesn't Love Free Stuff , It may be Physical or Virtual ,Free is Free right ?

Freestuffinindia is a Blog where You will Find Various Freebies which can be availed in India.The Blog is
Updated Daily with New Updates about New Offers,Discounts,New Freebies Available in India.

It is Recommended to Visit the blog Daily to Get all the free Stuff.

Visit the Blog here

OR
Code:
*freestuffinindia.blogspot.com/

If its not allowed to post , plz inform me , i will remove it asap.

Thanks

Visit and Enjoy ur Freebies

Subscribe To the Feeds if u want to receive updates daily. *forums.digitalpoint.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

Indyan

Here Since 2003
Antivirus Shootout - Feb 09

It’s been quite some time since I took a look at how popular antivirus softwares are doing. Earlier this week Av-comparatives.org released the results of their on-demand comparatives. More than a dozen antivirus softwares were tested using about more than 1.2 million malware samples. Most of the traditional performers maintained their good showing, but there were a few surprises.
Top Single Engine Antivirus Products (in terms of detection rate):
2. Avira Antivir Premium Edition 99.7%
3. McAfee VirusScan+ 99.1%
4. Symantec Norton Antivirus 98.7%
5. avast! Professional 98.2%
6. Bitdefender Antivirus 98.0%
6. eScan ISS 98.0%
7. ESET NOD32 97.6%
8. Kaspersky Antivirus 97.1%

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Is Tata Nano ready for you?

A car for everyone – This was the dream of Tata’s behind their recent flagoff of Tata Nano. Tata Nano is a car for the masses. After running into some obstacles for months, it was finally released with huge enthusiasm & high hopes. So do these hopes seem promising? You will get to know after reading this article, whether you should really go for the Tata Nano or not.

Read the full post

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Polishing Chrome for shine

I used Google Chrome for 3 days as my primary browser & I was already missing many things. Although Google Chrome is really fast to execute & open pages, it still lacks features which I would otherwise want.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Guys if you like it ..Please digg it here ..

*digg.com/security/DiggBar_Leathal_Weapon_For_Phishers

DiggBar - Leathal Weapon For Phishers ?

Digg has launched its new feature called DiggBar along with the Digg URL shortening service which makes these feature a hot bed for hackers and phishers. Could Diggbar + Url shortening result in increased Phishing attack using these features ?

*cloudtechnica.com/2009/04/diggbar-leathal-weapon-for-phishers/

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
AMD & ATi Won Our Hearts Again

We had the distinct privilege of touching & getting ourselves clicked with a GPU worth 1.5L Indian Rupees & that baby would even smoke Pamela Anderson! The GPU in question is the ATi FireGL V8650

continue reading...

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Trick : View Experts Exchange Answers for Free !

Experts Exchange Answers is the destination google takes us everytime when we have a problem with the computer.Experts Exchange is the best place to seek answers to various problems.Its a library of all Answers related to computers.But the problem here is Experts Exchange Answers doesn’t come for free. So here is a trick to view the answers without registering or even paying money for premium membership!

*cloudtechnica.com/2009/04/trick-view-experts-exchange-answers-for-free/

Devrath_ND

Obsessed with Technology
Rural IT QUIZ - TCS - My experience.

As you may be knowing about TCS Rural IT Quiz. It has been conducted from the past 9 years and is still going strong. I had been the state finalist for 2008.

*devrathnd.blogspot.com/2008/11/tcs-rural-it-quiz-ii-place.html

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Caveat Emptor and Stuff!

A few days ago my 2 years old LG 17″ CRT monitor died on me. The screen went all blurry and the colors faded. My first course of action was to call up my dealer, who proved himself to be as useful as a comb is to a bald man. He could not even tell me the address of the service center over here. Still, I thought getting it checked at the SC wouldn’t be straightforward since I had the warranty card lying with me, unstamped and unverified......

Read More!

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
Blog:-
*bluehillsbeckon.blogspot.com/

The Greater Things In Life
Working 9 to 5, 6 days a week, or succumbing under school and peer pressure. Scared not to be able to perform, or maybe just a little too tired to always win. In all this, we have forgotten one little, but very inportant aspect of life. Peace and happiness. Yes, these are the greater things in life.

Read on:-
*bluehillsbeckon.blogspot.com/2009/04/greater-things-in-life.html

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Cool City for s60 v3 & N-Series Devices

Cool City Theme for your Symbian Smartphone.

Mumbai Indians defeat Chennai Super Kings

My take on the Inaugural match of the Indian Premiere League : Season 2.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Royal Challengers thrash Rajasthan Royals

My take on the second match of the DLF IPL 2 between Royal Challengers Bangalore & Rajasthan Royals.

comp@ddict

Music in OUR Lives

Music, melody, a charm ain't it. Hearing it pleases our ears, soothes our minds, makes us calm. I think I've already justified the importance of music in a single line!

I love music too, listening to it on my computer, radio, TV wherever possible. It's very important that there is music in our lives, without which, life no doubt becomes tad boring and monotonous. It's good enough that it cheers you up, call it a mood lifter. We all listen to music, on our iPod, whil playing games, while watching movies, even from our mobile phone and in our cars too.

We can't even imagine a world w/0 music!

*bluehillsbeckon.blogspot.com/2009/04/music-in-our-lives.html

Indyan

Here Since 2003
Carbonite Backup - Review and License Giveaway

Carbonite backup is possibly the most popular cross-platform data backup solution available. Techcrunch termed it as the backup solution closest to perfection they have seen and it is the favourite data backup service according to a Lifehacker poll. Let us take a look at it and find out if it lives up to all the hype.

Carbonite 1 Year License Giveaway - Just comment to win.

mrintech

Technomancer
Setup Google Apps for Free for your Domain/Website/Blog

Google Apps is one of the best and widely used service from Google for Businesses. The service allows you to use custom domain names with various services of Google like Google Mail, Google Talk, Google Docs etc.

*i42.tinypic.com/sq1qoz.jpg

Lets say you have a domain abc.com, and want your E-mail Address as your.e-mail_address@abc.com, than this can be done with Google Apps[FONT=verdana,tahoma,arial,sans-serif].[/FONT]

There are 2 editions of Google Apps, one is Premier Edition and Another is Standard Edition. For opting Premier Edition, user will have to pay some specific amount to Google per account on a yearly basis. While Standard Edition is completely free for Users.

Premier Edition have some Enhanced Features + Products and is must opt for Businesses, while Standard Edition has regular features like that of Gmail, Google Docs, Google Calendar etc.

This Blog Post we will learn How to Configure and Setup Google Apps for Free for your Domain/Website/Blog.

Read More>>>

comp@ddict

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

"EARTH DAY" EveryDAY

I think all of you have heard about "EARTH DAY." Basically we switch of the lights for an hour. What's the big deal right? Well wrong! It's a big - BIG deal, with BIGGER impact and consequences. The amount of power saved in that single hour is enough to, well let's just say, it's A LOT.

*planningforever.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/earthday.jpg

*bluehillsbeckon.blogspot.com/2009/04/earth-day-everyday.html

Top Bottom