Battlefield 3

Hrishi

Re: Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Discussion

Downloaded BF3 ( it took more than a week in downloading the effing thing on a 512kbps con.) , started multiplayer.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller

Hey can someone please help me out here. I need an EOD bot kill for unlocking mtar-21 but I don't have premium. Can someone with premium play with me for a round so that I can use their kit and get a kill.

EOD bot gets unlocked at 25,000 engineer points with or without premium .

Hrishi

Damn this summer , laptop reaching 102-103C while playing , BF3.
Guys , the system heats up more in MP mode , right ?

Gen.Libeb

Padawan

I had to play MP alone for an hour today on an empty map just to get the hang of flying jets & keybindings.

Hrishi

I had to play MP alone for an hour today on an empty map just to get the hang of flying jets & keybindings.
guys , what's your origin IDs ?
I will join on weekends. :)

- - - Updated - - -

I played straight 4+ hours today , and got promoted to Rank 4. :) ,

DDIF

Custom User Title

Rented a server for BF3 for testing. You can join the server here.
My id is CPQR. Make a plan and we can all play together sometime.

DVJex

In the zone

Damn this summer , laptop reaching 102-103C while playing , BF3.
Guys , the system heats up more in MP mode , right ?

Even my laptop heats up, so i just play at low. And use a cooling fan.

Hrishi

After using mx2 it has dropped to a maximum of 85c for cpu and 75_80c for gpu.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin

can we all play with voice chat some way, dont care skype or steam or g+ or any other way because running around without it kind of sucks, especially conquest
and agent_tashi plays too well
my id is DrStreetmentionr but its a temp id

nomad47

Cyborg Agent

can we all play with voice chat some way, dont care skype or steam or g+ or any other way because running around without it kind of sucks, especially conquest
and agent_tashi plays too well
my id is DrStreetmentionr but its a temp id

Yeah am seriously missing voice chat.
I think the server rented has VOIP. [MENTION=129278]mandhilon[/MENTION] can confirm. Or else we can do the same as last time you guys did (using steam, right?)

And I play too well?? And here I was thinking I was one of the worst last playdate. Or wait, you are being sarcastic, right? :mrgreen:

Last edited:

DDIF

Custom User Title

[MENTION=154031]nomad47[/MENTION] Yes I do have a 25 slots VOIP Game Server of Mumble. It also allow using positional voice data. Search mumble positional voice data in Google. It is not so easy to setup on server side, so I will only set it up if there are atleast 5-6 people to test and use it. Using Steam is also good.
P.S: The name is ManiDhillon not Man Dhillon. :D

nomad47

Cyborg Agent

[MENTION=154031]nomad47[/MENTION] Yes I do have a 25 slots VOIP Game Server of Mumble. It also allow using positional voice data. Search mumble positional voice data in Google. It is not so easy to setup on server side, so I will only set it up if there are atleast 5-6 people to test and use it. Using Steam is also good.
P.S: The name is ManiDhillon not Man Dhillon. :D

We can use it effectively if somehow it can be configured that all D3W tags are teamed up. and we can have voice chat :)

DDIF

Custom User Title

It can be configured to allow 25 people to chat but what's the use of configuring if no one is gonna use it. Believe it or not most of our fellow members don't even own mics.

Pasapa

Live to die another day

I'm experiencing heavy lag when i turn my mouse (i skip a few frames , game destroyer), its happening only in bf3..

Top Bottom