Battlefield 3

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Re: Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Discussion

I'm experiencing heavy lag when i turn my mouse (i skip a few frames , game destroyer), its happening only in bf3..

yep me too, today only
i thought it was some problem with my comp

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl

Only me and Mani are on Mic most of the time ...

hey even i am there in mic but you guys dnt listen........

- - - Updated - - -

I'm experiencing heavy lag when i turn my mouse (i skip a few frames , game destroyer), its happening only in bf3..

i am also experiencing lag sometimes when i go forward and then find that i am actually at same place.........

SunE

Professional Newbie

Mumble is pretty easy to set up I guess. I do host a local server on my lappy itself when me & my friends play CS but don't know how you'll do it on a remote server. Anyways I can help in mumble testing. Playing as a complete squad is THE way to play BF games. We can be like Battlefield Friends(BFFs) :p

Pasapa

Live to die another day

Mumble is pretty easy to set up I guess. I do host a local server on my lappy itself when me & my friends play CS but don't know how you'll do it on a remote server. Anyways I can help in mumble testing. Playing as a complete squad is THE way to play BF games. We can be like Battlefield Friends(BFFs) :p

i find teamspeak better than mumble.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin

this game or grp, im surprised by the amount of score I get despite sucking at killing. i don't even try to much kill at all, just go to the point and hang around without dying.
why do so few people care about capping, it gets more points

nomad47

Cyborg Agent

this game or grp, im surprised by the amount of score I get despite sucking at killing. i don't even try to much kill at all, just go to the point and hang around without dying.

People forget that BF3 is a team game. Its not about killing maximum number of opponents its about how well one has supported his team.

DDIF

Custom User Title

Okay, Mumble Server is setup. Here is the IP Address.
Download Mumble from Sourceforge and set it up. Then put the following information to connect to the server.
Label: D3W or Anything you want
IP/Host: 119.81.1.187
Port: 54808
Username: Your origin in-game username.
Password: ask me in PM

Password is must to join.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

That's what [MENTION=2132]RCuber[/MENTION] used to do and write about in this thread.

anky

Youngling

can we use mics to chat with friends in battlefield 3 PC??...and what is mumble??

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin

Mumble
open source gaming voice chat, the service for the mumble server came bundled with bf3 server

Pasapa

Live to die another day

Turns out that when i disable origin in game the game works fine for me. (atleast for now)

DDIF

Custom User Title

So whom of you have downloaded and configured Mumble client??

DDIF

Custom User Title

i am there in ur server, username - 'anks_walia'...

I will be online on server in 15 minutes, so I will check how it is working.

--Update--
I am in, sent a message to you and used voice also, no reply from you.

Last edited:
Top Bottom