Battlefield 3

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Re: Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Discussion

ok i am having some serious problems with raptr client when i play bf3 prvsly max fps i would get was 8 now the game doesn't even load what to do???

DVJex

In the zone

^ I didnt have any problem with raptr but with the driver itself. So uninstall raptr and check, if you still have a problem, it's the driver.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl

^ I didnt have any problem with raptr but with the driver itself. So uninstall raptr and check, if you still have a problem, it's the driver.

solved raptr team said there is clash b/w origin in game ui and raptr in game ui so this is happening..........

SunE

Professional Newbie
If you're having problems doing well in this game watch some youtube vids by levelcap, rivalxfactor, matimio etc. These guys will help you out a lot. Just try to follow their style of gameplay and carefully listen to the tips in their commentary.

gameranand

Living to Play
If you're having problems doing well in this game watch some youtube vids by levelcap, rivalxfactor, matimio etc. These guys will help you out a lot. Just try to follow their style of gameplay and carefully listen to the tips in their commentary.

No....I am good with my playstyle. Keeps me entertained. :)

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
Oh well....9 hrs in game and still sometime I die too many times. My playing style is also to blame for this. I am more of run n gun type. :D

I've over 25 hours & I still suck, my slow reaction times, not getting the mouse aim right & at times don't know what kills me but its still a lot of fun. I mostly play only the Caspian Border map.

gameranand

Living to Play
I've over 25 hours & I still suck, my slow reaction times, not getting the mouse aim right & at times don't know what kills me but its still a lot of fun. I mostly play only the Caspian Border map.

I play all maps but that Merto one is just too one sided. :|

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
once u get to know the corners and start pushing through back escalators, things start to get changed.

yep.. first time play through of a map is very disorienting, especially such large maps.

but once you get the hang of them, and get to know the apprach points, vehicle sapwn points, areas of interest, its just like any other shooter.

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover

Okay, Mumble Server is setup. Here is the IP Address.
Download Mumble from Sourceforge and set it up. Then put the following information to connect to the server.
Label: D3W or Anything you want
IP/Host: 119.81.1.187
Port: 54808
Username: Your origin in-game username.
Password: ask me in PM

Password is must to join.

pass pls

DDIF

Custom User Title
Guys our BF3 server will shut down on 15 Aug, so utilize it to max in these days. Same goes for mumble server.

Top Bottom