Battlefield 3

ratul

█████████████████
Re: Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Discussion

hmm, isn't anyone facing the stat reset issues? Bf3 forums are filled with that, yesterday, i was at lvl8, played a very good match, unlocked some things for sv98, and quit the game to see nothing has been updated in battlelog, today, played some matched, got lvl9 with again some unlocks, again not updated, logged out and logged in again, and now it doesn't show any stats for me, though my game activity tab clearly shows all the things i unlocked and got since yesterday.. :(

nomad47

Cyborg Agent

hmm, isn't anyone facing the stat reset issues? Bf3 forums are filled with that, yesterday, i was at lvl8, played a very good match, unlocked some things for sv98, and quit the game to see nothing has been updated in battlelog, today, played some matched, got lvl9 with again some unlocks, again not updated, logged out and logged in again, and now it doesn't show any stats for me, though my game activity tab clearly shows all the things i unlocked and got since yesterday.. :(

I am facing the same issur

nomad47

Cyborg Agent

Am a noob in multiplayey but there are some people in multiplayer without common. They hop into a tank and just drive away without waiting for others

rajatGod512

N00B Troller

I had same issue , but I got my stats back after contacting EA .

Pasapa

Live to die another day

i got my stats back after waiting.

This is a message i got today.

ERROR
Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: Sorry, players from India are not allowed.

Thank you so much indian gamers. lel

Last edited:

nomad47

Cyborg Agent

i got my stats back after waiting.

This is a message i got today.

ERROR
Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: Sorry, players from India are not allowed.

Thank you so much indian gamers. lel

Some Indian guy must have kicked his ass in past

nomad47

Cyborg Agent

Roger that. agent_tashi is my ID. Add me or post here at that time :)

icebags

Technomancer

ERROR
its auto generated message based on ping &/or ip address, some servers are configured not to allow distant connections for the sake of fluent gameplay. i often get to see those at uk servers.
dont bang ur head over it, similar message was probably shown to vietnam players as well.

SunE

Professional Newbie

Hey can someone please help me out here. I need an EOD bot kill for unlocking mtar-21 but I don't have premium. Can someone with premium play with me for a round so that I can use their kit and get a kill.

Pasapa

Live to die another day

played on a 1400 ticket server. bad decision ( had to play for 90 mins )

its auto generated message based on ping &/or ip address, some servers are configured not to allow distant connections for the sake of fluent gameplay. i often get to see those at uk servers.
dont bang ur head over it, similar message was probably shown to vietnam players as well.

that was to a singapore server , where i get 80 ping..

nomad47

Cyborg Agent

played on a 1400 ticket server. bad decision ( had to play for 90 mins )

that was to a singapore server , where i get 80 ping..

That was one hell of a long match. We won though :p

Finally got the hang of flying a jet. It was much easier at HAWX. Controls are damn sensitive. And no use for a team if a noob is flying it. At most you can have dogfights and without the missiles it is hard to do any real damage.

Last edited:
Top Bottom