All Metalheads here

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
One band that should be quintessential for all metalheads is Opeth. How can you not love them? Those lyrics and acoustic segments. Pure genius.

Last edited:

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
One band that should be quintessential for all metalheads is Opeth. How can you not love them? Those lyrics and acoustic segments. Pure genius.

Right.****en love the song Deliverance..addicted to it
Only Death Metal band whose songs can convey many emotions,not just the brutality all the time like other DM bands.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Anybody into Suicidal/ Depressive black /doom metal?

Please suggest some artists like My Dying Bride, November,s Doom...

My recommendation would be the band 'Agalloch'.Perfect mix or black and doom.Have heard Suicidal black metal-vocals sounded like howling of wolves:D

nims11

BIOS Terminator
Amon Amarth releases its upcoming titles title song "Deceiver of the gods" for free
Amon Amarth - Deceiver of The Gods on Official.fm

Sounds good, typical amon amarth.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
okay.If you prefer clean vocals there are two Opeth albums which have absolutely clean singing.Those albums are
'Damnation' and 'Heritage'.Try it.

+1

BTW, did you hear that song full? There are clean parts in that too. That's why Opeth are a genius. Their songs are very dynamic.

Amon Amarth releases its upcoming titles title song "Deceiver of the gods" for free
Amon Amarth - Deceiver of The Gods on Official.fm

Sounds good, typical amon amarth.

Thanks for sharing. Downloading now.

Last edited:

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Chi Cheng died:(
*img820.imageshack.us/img820/8632/chichengdeftonesobit650.jpg
It is with true sadness that we report that Deftones bassist Chi Cheng passed away early Saturday morning (April 13) after a four-year battle to survive following a car crash in 2008.
The 42-year-old musician had spent most of the time since the accident in a coma, briefly showing signs of consciousness on a couple of occasions. Over the past few years, Deftones have continued to record and perform without Cheng, but had always kept the bassist close to their hearts.
Cheng was seriously hurt on Nov. 4, 2008when a car he was traveling in with his sister Mae flipped multiple times after hitting another vehicle. His struggle overthe past four years was documented by his family at the website OneLoveForChi.com
source: Deftones Bassist Chi Cheng Dies at 42

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
+1
BTW, did you hear that song full? There are clean parts in that too. That's why Opeth are a genius. Their songs are very dynamic.
Yeah, heard the full song. Will check the 2 Opeth albums later.
btw thanks for introducing the band "Five finger death punch". Checked out few more songs from them & I like them.

Soumik

Padawan
Ok.. posting a non-metal video truely... But being a metal a metal fan, i enjoyed it. I loved the Nightwish version of it. And am loving this one as well. Am hoping.. atleast symphonic metal fans might enjoy this instrumental track. :)

Top Bottom