All Metalheads here

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Well, I won't deny that I have tried Vodka, Rum, Beer and Whisky. But, only at some parties. Yet, I don't really find it appealing.

Speaking of drinking songs :

"Cheers M***********s, this is the 11th hour."

Sure everyone's heard this song.
Is James Hetfield playing the solo in this video or is he just finger-syncing? What do you think. Is it possible to make an accoustic sound like that?

You can make a guitar make any sound possible, you only need the right processors.

Refer to this video :

That channel is full of videos like this.

PS: I don't like Hethfield's vocals in that video, the older vocals were better.

Amy Lee (of Evanescence) and Jonathan Davis (of Korn) singing Freak On A Leash

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
listening to Opeth discography. I cant say that i particularly like them. kinda bland, without much variations. but there are a few exceptions.

Amon Amarth, on the other hand, i like. have listened to a few from Surtur Rising. pretty good. :)

nims11

BIOS Terminator
I am trying In flames as well. Listened to 3-4 songs. Liked it a bit but not sure if will keep listening to it for long. Also found lyrics to be kind of weird :p. But still trying. song suggestions plz.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
I am trying In flames as well. Listened to 3-4 songs. Liked it a bit but not sure if will keep listening to it for long. Also found lyrics to be kind of weird :p. But still trying. song suggestions plz.

same here,i expected them to be more heavy coz of their band name.

Btw heard Burzum-Filosofem,****ing great album.really stands out because of their use of samples(kinda like black metal with some sample loops but really mixes very well)

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
listening to Opeth discography. I cant say that i particularly like them. kinda bland, without much variations. but there are a few exceptions.

Amon Amarth, on the other hand, i like. have listened to a few from Surtur Rising. pretty good. :)

Opeth bland? Dude WTF you smoking? Did you hear Morningrise?

Moonshield
Cloud Connected
Come Clarity
Reflect The Storm
Take This Life

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
RIP Jeff Hanneman. My life will never be the same again.

*fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/s480x480/179445_492272730839392_275094874_n.jpg

Opeth - My Arms Your Hearse = Awesome!!

What is your favourite track from that album?

Also have you noticed that the last word on every song is the name of the next song?

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
They kind of already are. Dave is gone, Jeff is dead. I am not sure if Araya will remain, he had to undergo some surgery. Kerry is the only one who remains, but he can't do **** on his own.

Last edited:

nims11

BIOS Terminator
Sick: Westboro Baptist Church To Picket Slayer Guitarist Jeff Hanneman’s Funeral? - Stereoboard UK

slayer kinda lost it a few years ago and finally this .......sad events i guess change does happen no matter who you are..........but i'll always remember the time i bought hell awaits cassette and played it through a old phillips player ...covered myself head to toe in a blanket and banged my head like there was no tomorrow hell yeah \m/

Top Bottom