All Metalheads here

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
@thewisecrab :- Well Absu's Tara album blows me away everytime I listen to it. Especially the track Pillars of Mercy. Kalmah is great. Try Norther or Karealian Warcry (a very hideous underground Finnish band).

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
^^Try In loving memory, Watch over you, blackbird. Brilliant.Amazing Band. They have their new album up for release shortly.

Anyone here likes Karnivool?

qwe1

Straight-edged
^^Try In loving memory, Watch over you, blackbird. Brilliant.Amazing Band. They have their new album up for release shortly.

Anyone here likes Karnivool?

Anyone listen to Alter Bridge here ? They are one of those love 'em or hate 'em kinda bands. Check out their song Metalingus. Kick A$$.

Karnivool Fan in da house :razz:

who doesnt like karnivool.super ftw them.yea metalingus is a gr8 track.AB is a guilty pleasure.Blackbird was ok.the song ftwed though

Any The Faceless fans here ?

i've listened to an album by them.not a memorable band.good drummer though,is all i can remember

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
who doesnt like karnivool.super ftw them.yea metalingus is a gr8 track.AB is a guilty pleasure.Blackbird was ok.the song ftwed though

i've listened to an album by them.not a memorable band.good drummer though,is all i can remember

If possible listen to 'Planetary Duality'... their latest album if I am not incorrect. It's awesome. I am not a big fan, just listening to them a lot. Also checking out Sunn O))) and Danzig.

qwe1

Straight-edged
If possible listen to 'Planetary Duality'... their latest album if I am not incorrect. It's awesome. I am not a big fan, just listening to them a lot. Also checking out Sunn O))) and Danzig.

yea thats what i've heard i think.ye i have heard and love sun o))) will dig danzig

qwe1

Straight-edged
^band does nothing.their sound is the producer's work.but just for tp you can listen to the album holographic universe and the one before it.you'll love it until you realize that its too good to be true and a live youtube video later,you'll stop listening to it

^band does nothing.their sound is the producer's work.but just for tp you can listen to the album holographic universe and the one before it.you'll love it until you realize that its too good to be true and a live youtube video later,you'll stop listening to it
That's how every single pop song is made :lol:
Only difference is, they don't have what it takes to atleast *try* and play every sound live instead of playing back an instrumental version and singing along. ;-)

red dragon

Master troll
Heard morphogenesis,not bad, but kind of overproduced.Please suggest some melodeath bands other than kalmah,DT,In flames,At the Gates.

Check out this song (tiny file under 3mb):
*www.motherjane.in/tob.mp3

EDIT: if link not working, listen to song stream here:
*www.motherjane.in/tribesofbabel/

forever

filth is me
Arch Enemy?

I don't know. I've been out of the scene for far too long but is still worth a try : )

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Never really got into Arch Enemy... or the whole melo-death metal scene to be honest. Not bashing it... just not my type.

forever

filth is me
Everyone starts with something at some point : )
Ofcourse we move on to different things and our tastes change with time. I am sure you would agree ; )

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Yeah we might. But I directly jumped to brutal/tech death from thrash and never went through the melo-death phase barring one exception and that is this band called Nightshade.

Top Bottom