All Metalheads here

I'm still waiting for news about what the pricing of Metallica's bangalore gig can be. Problem is, most probably it'll be way off my rather modest monthly budget....

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
dude.. they have been on sale for long

GURGAON RATES:
Back - Rs. 1650
Front - Rs. 2750
VENUE: LEISURE VALLEY

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Metallica rejected for a Bollywood production

According to The Times of India (via Gibson), Metallica were asked by Bollywood production houses to to open the show 'Rockstar', featuring music by acclaimed Indian composer A.R. Rahman.

The 'Rockstar' producers reportedly decided against the Metallica slot when they realised the relatively tame "sufi rock" style featured in the show might sound a little lacklustre when placed next to, shall we say, one of the biggest metal acts in the known universe.

Then again, maybe they don't deserve legends like Metallica.

More here

Krow

Crowman
I was really hoping I could go to the Metallica gig. It is waaaaaay too far. In the night, returning home would be a big PITA and of course, waaaaaaaay too expensive.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
WTF, When Iron Maiden came to Mumbai, the tickets cost Rs. 1500 and Lamb of God cost 950. Why is Metallica's show so damn expensive?? I think its all scam. Lets get Anna to deal with it.

Krow

Crowman
[SPAM]
Main bhi Anna, tu bhi Anna, hum sab Anna. Let's sit on a hunger strike in the venue for the duration of the concert.
[/SPAM]

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
New track by Lamb Of God, Ghost Walking from the upcoming album Resolution:

Ghost Walking - Lamb of God (New Song) - YouTube

First I heard the acoustic intro and thought WTF, later all my hair stood up on end.

Another video:
LAMB OF GOD - Ghost Walking (Lyric Video) - YouTube

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
^^
Grace too had acoustic intro. And then very fast intro riff. Loved that song. And this one too.
Mark Morton is a big fan of blues too and incorporates some bluesy licks here and there.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I don't know how many of you guys are into Meshuggah, but they are releasing a new album "Koloss"

Meshuggah: New Album Cover Artwork, Track Listing Revealed | News @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com

This thread needs a gnikcuf revival.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Lamb of God releases a new animated video of their single, Ghost Walking.

[YOUTUBE]sd_S1ZA11Bg[/YOUTUBE]

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
This track was provided on the Digit Playware disc in June 2001. Don't know if you guys heard it. It is also one of the first metal song I heard.

Between tenderness and violence by Nicodemus
[YOUTUBE]fK1GRsQDiEE[/YOUTUBE]

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
WTF!!! Have all the metalheads died all of a sudden. Am I the only metalhead here who gives a damn! :'(

Top Bottom