Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

rst

Youngling
are you playing this on PC?

how do you run win 7 and 8 at the same time?
As I have two windows in my computer
So during booting ,it gives me option like below :
*img543.imageshack.us/img543/9779/30kc.png

I am playing Dead Space 3 in window 7
And resident Evil 6 in window 8

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
As I have two windows in my computer
So during booting ,it gives me option like below :
*img543.imageshack.us/img543/9779/30kc.png

I am playing Dead Space 3 in window 7
And resident Evil 6 in window 8

i also have dual OS win 8 and win 7 but the thing is i don't get boot menu like above as i installed win 8 after win 7 and each time i boot my c drive changes............ weird!!

rst

Youngling
i also have dual OS win 8 and win 7 but the thing is i don't get boot menu like above as i installed win 8 after win 7 and each time i boot my c drive changes............ weird!!

In dual OS ,C drive always changes.
If you are using window 7 then C drive will be window 7 (i.e drive containing window 7)
While using window 8 ,C drive becomes window 8

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
any tips regarding witcher game like decision making and gameplay help?

heidi2521

Padawan

Treat much of the combat like you are playing a menu driven game. Switch between styles quickly, as is convenient. Remap the attack button to your KB and use the mouse for switching in between styles.

As for decision making, it is all up to you. In this game your choices don't always have immediate consequences so think carefully.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
completed Borderlands 2 with Lilith. started Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty DLC.

also started Tomb Raider side by side.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
going to start a game called Sin .. I first got the demo 9 years back on a CD and liked it very much but just found out the game I few days ago so along with Remember me this one now deserves a play through.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Wow! Mafia's one of the best games. Had forgotten most of it's awesomeness, but man that game rocks. I don't even feel 'meh' at the graphics, the story, the vehicle physics, atmosphere makes it all go away.

Guys, how's The Godfather game? Any good mob story VGs?

Top Bottom