Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Just started off with Mortal Kombat Komplete on PC.

The story line is pretty decent so far, way better than SF4 or even the previous MK games. You can get by on button mashing but if you take some time to figure out the moves then that will really help. Some of the fights are plain stupid though, and matches against goro/kintaro and mainly Shao Khan are difficult to the point of stupidity (or its just me being a bad player).

Xai

Journeyman
Mafia story was so awesome! The first one felt a bit "slow" though. I mean the driving part. But immersion was good.

There was a mission in Mafia 2 that references the end of Mafia 1. I almost jumped off my seat when I realized what was happening.

abhidev

Human Spambot
Mafia story was so awesome! The first one felt a bit "slow" though. I mean the driving part. But immersion was good.

There was a mission in Mafia 2 that references the end of Mafia 1. I almost jumped off my seat when I realized what was happening.

Yea that was a great way to link to Mafia 1 :D

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
I played it back in 2007, can't remember it though. Care to share the surprise? With spoiler tags 'course.

remember teh end of Mafia1 where old Tommy is watering his lawn and a car stops and two guys come out?? and then they ask him his name and tell him they brought regards from the Don?? and then they waste him with a sawn off??

in Mafia 2, your character plays the guy who shoots old Tommy.

;)

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
Was playing CS:GO the other day and Winkey killed me more than once . So I thought to share this here also .

Windows Key Disabler - Quinnsoft

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
sometime into Prototype 2 and you'll get the feeling of being god, invincible. its starts to get boorish just around that time. :|

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
remember teh end of Mafia1 where old Tommy is watering his lawn and a car stops and two guys come out?? and then they ask him his name and tell him they brought regards from the Don?? and then they waste him with a sawn off??

in Mafia 2, your character plays the guy who shoots old Tommy.

;)

Thanks, but I forgot whether I completed the game or not. :3 So didn't read.

EDIT: Darn! Found Mafia in 2006's Skoar!'s DVD! EPIC!

*i.imgur.com/F7UKoSj.jpg?1

Top Bottom