Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
are you kidding?? serious sam is like Epicness.. the feeling after yu clear off a horde...... unbeatable. its pure skill...

bulletstorm is more like creativity. :p

btw, hav you played Serious Sam BFE???

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
are you kidding?? serious sam is like Epicness.. the feeling after yu clear off a horde...... unbeatable. its pure skill...

bulletstorm is more like creativity. :p

btw, hav you played Serious Sam BFE???
not kidding...Bulletstorm has skillshots feature that is what makes it different from SS..else both are fast paced killer games where u go bang-bang shooting all the time :wink:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
not kidding...Bulletstorm has skillshots feature that is what makes it different from SS..else both are fast paced killer games where u go bang-bang shooting all the time :wink:

at least in bulletstorm you don't have 100 enemies charging at you at the same time from all sides. bulletstorm is bulletstorm and SS is SS. no comparison. both are epic.

PS: want a bulletstorm sequel badly.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
at least in bulletstorm you don't have 100 enemies charging at you at the same time from all sides. bulletstorm is bulletstorm and SS is SS. no comparison. both are epic.

Hmm..I didn't made any comparison..just a SS feeling thats it...and ya SS was horde killing :-D
both game are enjoyable in their own way :mrgreen:

Hrishi

Going to start ACE Combat Assault - hope this is not hard like HAWX ;-)

I played ACAH , but I still prefer Hawx over it.

BS rocxxx. :) , haven't completed yet due to lack of time.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ so the DLC is very hard and needs some upgraded things from the main game ? but who even wants to play a DLC before completing the whole game unless there's no game save file for the main game for some reason.

I played ACAH , but I still prefer Hawx over it.

BS rocxxx. :) , haven't completed yet due to lack of time.

like I said HAWX is too hard for me and now that you have said my hands palms are sweating by the name of HAWX ;-)

talking about sequel I want the same for Singularity ;-)

Gollum

Collector
I haven't played anything for a long time now. Started going to gym and now I have no strength to come back and play.
Looks like its weekend gaming again.
I do most of my gaming on friday night.

Top Bottom