Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nice and no gamer is going to attack you here for sure - rest let me handle ;-)

Anyway, now on chapter 3 of the Remember ME .. now I've mastered combos a little but then again a new combo aka chain effect or something like that showed up - need to learn that now.

gameranand

Living to Play
Completed Portal One and now I have started Portal 2. Seems a lot like Portal 1, same no. of levels and all but the story has kind of twist in it and I am not sure how it will unfold.
Also started Empire Total War and Dreamfall The Longest Journey. :)

gameranand

Living to Play
I guess he is talking about the graphics and in that regard too he is quite right. ME 1 is more resource hungry that ME2.

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
Yes ME1 is tough and also resource hungry . It definitely lagged in my GT 240+ e2220 .
And making decisions while on conversation was also difficult for me . At last decided to go all goody goody :p

Gollum

Collector
Accidentally deleted my main save in Tekken Tag Tournament 2 instead of the file I had created to experiment in. :banghead::banghead::banghead: . I'll have to unlock Anna's ending, Bob's ending, Alisa's ending, Devil Jin's ending, Xaioyu's ending, Panda's ending and Unknown all over again :(

Oh well, at least Tekken Tag Tournament 2 is one of the few games I give a 10/10 so I won't have to do anything I don't enjoy to get those again.

@topgear: edited. I did face attacks for openly criticizing The Last of Us, Uncharted and for saying that GTA IV is overrated. The Tomb Raider thread should speak for itself.

I may or may not have a particularly scathing review of a certain PS3 exclusive coming ;)

I'm preparing to decimate a Wii U exclusive too.

Try Fallout: New Vegas then.
yo dead, add me on PSN. we can play tt2 online :)
niku4186

Remember Me .. chapter 4.

I got bored with that game, its hogging on my HDD space right now. gotta burn it.........on a dvd :p

heidi2521

Padawan
Completed Darksiders II. first hacknslash game i actually like.

Today, 05:08 PM #2911
Tribalgeek
Geralt Of Rivia!

A big fan of the Witcher books, I see.

@gollum: I don't have it on PS3. I decided to wait a bit and get the version with the Mushroom Mode and Tekken Ball instead.

Fez

Where is the challenge? When will I get the soundtrack reviewers seemed to like instead of ambient chiptune samples?

Lego City Undercover

-**** controls, **** platforming, **** level design, **** car handling, **** physics, **** loading times, **** anti aliasing, extremely repetitive gameplay.
+Sense of humour, driving around wrecking stuff is fun, uses the gamepad well.

4.5/10

Heavy Rain

-Extremely stiff animations, pain inducing controls, lots of plot holes like those oh so convenient blackouts, plot of a b-grade thriller film, ****ing four button QTEs, lack of trust in player and player agency, absolutely horrible voice acting, poorly written dialog, shoehorned motion controls that make the game worse

16 kangaroos/468 raspberries.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2

Mainly been playing ghost mode with Alisa and Marshall Law.

Brave New World

Finished a marathon venetian campaign and absolutely loved it. It fixed the late game slowness, the new mechanics made the mid game more dynamic, love the increased importance of exploration and world congress. With the Tradition, Patronage, Commerce and Aesthetic trees I transformed Venice into a massive juggernaut. Even a massive 10 city+ empire like the Hunnic Empire was no match for my 1 City + 3 Puppet empire. The game still has a few balance issues that need to be ironed out and the diplomacy still sucks.

9/10.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Chapter 5 Remember Me - defeating Madam was a tough task and based on predilection mostly - I did not like the boss fight even a bit .

Started Mirror's Edge. Great game, and it runs surprisingly fine on my geforce 210 at high on 1366*766. Finished 1st chapter . Will start the second one tommorow. What is the average gameplay time for this game??

Shiva

Top Bottom