Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
Completed Dead Space 3

I really enjoyed the game
I thought it was a very mediocre game.Could have been so much more..

Started Skyrim..
Starting felt a little slow but nice till now..

I gave up after playing just 10 hours.Not for me.

How many people are online for BF3 PC ? Is it more popular online shooter than COD ? Deciding whether to get COD:Bo2 or BF3.

Tribalgeek

Geralt Of Rivia!
Completed Dishonored, the peaceful ending is so touching and it's so satisfying to know that you saved the city through compassion. :)

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
Reached Around 50% in NFS Under Cover 2 Now. Drifting is not for me At least:-x. need for a break from Drift now.
Stuck in Chapter 3 of resident evil 4, Loved the Game play though.
Currently Playing battlefield 2 In Sniper Mission Right now
Gonna start DMC-3:razz: and NFS MW (old) Tomorrow For Second Play through.

Last edited:

abhidev

Human Spambot
left most of the games halfway as i lost their saves :(

well currently playing Assault Horizon and Renegade ops...both are action packed :D

gameranand

Living to Play
Completed starcraft 2 games. I mean both wings of liberty and heart of the swarm. Awesome is an understatement for those games.

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
Finished Mass Effect 3. Hated the original ending but was relatively satisfied with Extended cut ending.Overall a very good game and i really cannot wait for the next game in the series though i absolutely do not want a prequel.
Next up is Metro:Last Light

heidi2521

Padawan
The Wonderful 101 (demo) - Wii U

This game is absolutely amazing. Very deep and fun gameplay absolutely oozing with style. This is easily the best contender for my GOTY. Probably will replace Super Mario Galaxy as my GOTF. I'm glad that some publishers are still willing to push games with awesome gameplay that is the main focus and selling point rather than relying mostly on presentation with annoying, repetitive, dull as **** gameplay.

Getting this Day Zero.

Unfortunately I can see this getting mauled in reviews for actually challenging the player requiring them to think quickly and respond accurately and making them take control instead of letting the game guide you through a corridor where all you do is take cover, shoot zombies/infected/enemy humans/aliens etc. then move further down, take cover, shoot zombies/infected/enemy humans/aliens etc. ad infinitum.

Sorry Rome 2. You'll have to wait. (I'll buy you too. I promise)

Fire Emblem: Awakening - 3DS

Got to the part where
It is revealed that Marth is Lucina.

True Remembrance - PC

Finished it. An amazing visual novel. Nothing much happened for much of the first half VN and it spent time establishing La's and Blackiris's relationship and the world but this is one of the most cerebral works I've completed. Much deeper than the pretentious stories found in most AAA games that get praised for the same.

Valkyria Chronicles - PS3

Got to the point where we first encounter Selvaria.

Clannad - PC

Going to start it now.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
completed starcraft wings of liberty was a little disappointed was expecting it to be an fps when started the intro but later revealed to be a RTS.......

am stuck in witcher..........

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
Started DMC Played the intro level.
Started another Hack and slash game call spartan total warrior.
Will Start COD 3 Today evening............

gameranand

Living to Play
Resumed Portal 2 and started ME1. Want to play the whole series but lost the saves. Anyway ME games are worth a second playthrough.

Top Bottom