Yamaha FZ16 : Picotrial + Review(Not now)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
yup, i knew it...also my gearbox and clutch wont last long.....and maybe piston will get worn out too early, as its not even passed the 2nd service.............but my point is
what gud is the bike for if it wont give us the satisfaction.....during our enjoyment dayzzzz... my clg life wud be finished in less than a year, and i dun wanna my bike hold me back from ridin joyfully. :)
also, if we ride carefully for first three services, then our sweet 1.5yrs will be gone, and we wud be left with a gr8 mileage and condition bike, but with a mind which is not interested in uzin it to fullest....
same is the reason why gamerz [incl me :)] in here oc their cards even if it gives more than enuf fps in whatever they cud throw at it....

nyway thnks Plasma_Snake for the tip...:)
but dun know whats goin on ma mind these dayz..i cud only think of everythin in this way, these dayz. mmmnn somethin gud n bad had happened in clg.:twisted:

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Well me too in my final year but for me it means getting ready to face the truckloads of crap the world and life is going to throw at me so better get serious about. Don't wanna crack under pressure and start carving smiles. ;) U know what I'm talkin' about? :D

aditya1987

Extheist
I have a question..

I am also planning to buy a new bike this month, I have short listed two bikes.

1.Karizma
2.FZ-16

I travel about 4-6 Km everyday, so mileage is not a issue for me.

So guys please tell me which one will be better?:confused:

Regards,
Aditya :smile:

GOT MY NEW BIKE TODAY MORNING AT 8:00 :-

Rode it instantly, awesome acceleration, 115 km/h tak hi bhaga paya,;)

HERE ARE THE PICS:-

Front View-
*i44.tinypic.com/1zojnd4.jpg

Side View-
*i40.tinypic.com/i39icg.jpg

Rear View-
*i43.tinypic.com/n3me6d.jpg

Console-
*i44.tinypic.com/fw60z4.jpg

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
^^ Great! Congrats!

Man I want to get a bike too. But my mom is too freaking paranoid. She thinks I'll end up killing myself on it. And then there are the stories of some distant relative or friend who fell from a bike and got killed or handicapped which further worsen the chances of me getting a one. :'(

aditya1987

Extheist
^^Yeah! you are 100% right.

Should I upload pics of my old bike? When you'll see the pics you will die laughing.:D

You can justtttt see it on left side of the first of 1st photograph. Guess which bike is it.;)

Last edited:

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
i got an accident on my FZ.....its dead somewhat..
was riding at around 80kmph...there was another bike with a lady on rear riding in front of me.
i was overtaking it, and suddenly they turned right a bit, and my bike front hit iots rear..
the lady fell down on road...and me with my bike fell down too at that speed.
draged around 6~7 meters on road and hit the roadside bushes[it was soft].
i got up quickly and found myself somewhat ok.....my left hand was badly scratched......and left leg too.
thnks to ma jacket [indigo nation]....its bach both hands all are scratched badly...w/o it i wudbe been a piece if flesh.
and the moment i got up, i was shocked to see that girl [around 22] on road...and the rider[not injured] yelling... blood on her face and road.....seems unconsious[i was too terrified].

and instantly he got her into a car and went to hospital.
i was shocked, and then i tried to steady up my bike....its main stand was jammed and was on stand condition. handlebar broke, clutch levers broke,and brake pedal on handle too. headlight went offf... and console was hanging, and tank cover fibre was scratched and broken. footrests, side stand lever and main stand lever was broken along with my new leather shoes and cargos.

later got info that she was not seriously injured. just got unconscious coz of shock, and stiches on her head, above the eyebrows.

hmm..by bike is still there, in a nearby house of the spot..
thoght the bike had gud control even at higher speeds, there was hardly time to manuever. it was pure luck that i survived......i cant think if there was ny othert vehicle hehind us, or comin from ahead.
and it was at 80kmpr, and dragged on a road at that speed....this injuries are just like small scratches...compared to the most probable outcome.

nyway i think itll take more that 2 weeks for the bike to be in running condition.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
^^ In India no matter how good a driver you are you can never guarantee the same for the other dumb fuks on the road. These are the people who screw themselves and others around them up. What India needs is a stricter driving licence test which will ensure such people never get a licence (to kill).

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
There is nothing wrong with overtaking. The guy in the front however should have seen his mirrors before turning.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
there is wrong in overtaking at 80kmph,cms away from the other bike.he just moved a bit,he din't change lanes ffs!

I was too hyper earlier,I guess there will always be idiots on the roads jeopardizing the life of safe travelers.

OP
harryneopotter

harryneopotter

Padawan
@dominator ...

Too bad bro ..... yea i know how friggingly stupid some riders can be on road ... i have somewhat experienced it (not got hit though) ... hope u'll be alright soon and same for ur bike....

aditya1987

Extheist
Here is The No. Plate (If you call it number;)):-

*i40.tinypic.com/29p3k36.jpg

*i43.tinypic.com/vqmgko.jpg
*i44.tinypic.com/1zoi3ut.jpg

Last edited:

VD17

Journeyman
hey dominator... hope you recover soon, man... and same goes for your bike..
anyway, i had some scary experiences with a friend's pulsar 150 2nd edition which has some dicey disc-braking... one day i found myself a clear piece of tarmac and tested the limits of the bike, especially the braking. What i paid attention to most was the angle of the body at which it would be safest to jam on the brakes and stuff. After that I automatically make a mental note to be ready for emergency braking especially when i'm at a high speed.
Wear some pads and helmets and explore the limits of your bike... that way you can react instinctively when something untoward happens. And always be vary while overtaking. Use your horns and keep proper distance. You never know who will swerve when.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
thnx frens for wishes. btw, even if the injury waznt that depp, got fever + throat infection + cold....ahh this is very boring and irritating.
and btw aditya....it dun luk like a no.plate. isnt it against law?

aditya1987

Extheist
Hey dOm1naTOr!!

Glad to hear that you are OK..

Wish you speedy recovery..

And about the no plate, it's all about 'source' buddy.

j1n M@tt

Cyborg Agent
oh!! it was my lucky day....dominator called me dat day half an hour over the phone and told me to come with him. I told him I was not in the mood and will come on the next day for our industry training. hmm...if I had went, I would hav been finished half by now!!

according to our frnds who were at the spot in the highway told us it was completely the other man's fault. he changed to right lane without giving any clue of signal when dominator was overtaking. and going at abt 70-80kmph is not a serious thing was every vehicle on the highway does dat.

utsav

damn busy...
oh!! it was my lucky day....dominator called me dat day half an hour over the phone and told me to come with him. I told him I was not in the mood and will come on the next day for our industry training. hmm...if I had went, I would hav been finished half by now!!

according to our frnds who were at the spot in the highway told us it was completely the other man's fault. he changed to right lane without giving any clue of signal when dominator was overtaking. and going at abt 70-80kmph is not a serious thing was every vehicle on the highway does dat.

whatever man. we must also be careful on road. I drive a lot, atleast 1500Kms every month compared to my friend's 250 to 300Kms . 80Kmph on indian roads on a bike is high even if its a highway. i take special care when i see girls driving around coz if u hit them then u will be getting a nice thrash on the spot :D even if its not ur fault. so from nxt time be safe buddy :)

U need empty highways like these for ripping ur bike :D *img187.imageshack.us/img187/907/11112008363vg7.th.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom