Worst game that you have played ?

IronCruz

ICE COOOOL!!!
Y hot Pursuit[2010]?. I personally rate it 9/10. It lacks only story. And i guess graphics is better than Most Wanted. I loved the cars, felt like using original once.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
but i hated the handling of the cars. too loose. and i could never get a good red paint on my car. all the reds looked like magenta or orange.

bad handling & the mountain drift was a tad too hard for me. but main problem was the graphics. the graphics really sucks (cause Emmanuelle Vaugier is not even half as attractive as Josie Maran) & also i suffered from glitches (played on IGP then).

all spiderman games

:agreed:

Y hot Pursuit[2010]?. I personally rate it 9/10. It lacks only story. And i guess graphics is better than Most Wanted. I loved the cars, felt like using original once.

no cop chase in freerun = FAIL.

gameranand

Living to Play
Sam said:
bad handling & the mountain drift was a tad too hard for me. but main problem was the graphics. the graphics really sucks (cause Emmanuelle Vaugier is not even half as attractive as Josie Maran) & also i suffered from glitches (played on IGP then).
Well handling of the cars were pretty good for me. Mountain Drifts. Man I love them> yeah Josie Maran was hotter than Carbon Girl.

Spiderman games are bad I agree on this bad for me too.

Sam said:
no cop chase in freerun = FAIL.
+ Bad optimization on PC.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Well handling of the cars were pretty good for me. Mountain Drifts. Man I love them> yeah Josie Maran was hotter than Carbon Girl.

mountain drift was easy for the initial bosses but once the beaten bosses are recruited by the John Cena looking man, games gets really tough (beating Razor was easy).

+ Bad optimization on PC.

patches are still being released for the bugs (but i didn't faced any :grin: ).

2 more game i really hate:
1. sniper: art of victory (hard. way too hard)
2. Operation Flashpoint. maybe the 1st game. enemy can hit you with a pistol from several hundred meters, i can't hit with a sniper rifle. & the missions are ridiculously hard.

gameranand

Living to Play
mountain drift was easy for the initial bosses but once the beaten bosses are recruited by the John Cena looking man, games gets really tough (beating Razor was easy).
Well his name was Darius. The only race that was hard for me was the race with Darius. It took numerous attempts to beat him.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Shift 1 and 2 are great games btw.too bad they are not canon.

Worst game I played ever is 2142 Battlefield.

Krow

Crowman
I didn't like Red Faction: Guerrilla. Way too fast movement of character gave me a headache.

Top Bottom