Worst game that you have played ?

Neuron

Electronic.
These are the most frustrating games I have ever played,Hellgate:London , POP:The Two Thrones and Hitman 2.

gameranand

Living to Play
Neuron said:
These are the most frustrating games I have ever played,Hellgate:London , POP:The Two Thrones and Hitman 2.
Why so??? They are quite good games. I liked them.
Also was satisfied with Hitman Blood money. Maybe you guys didn't liked that genre.

doomgiver

Warframe
all cricket games

i hated it when the fielder always faced us while catching the ball while it was coming from his back.

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|
Also was satisfied with Hitman Blood money. Maybe you guys didn't liked that genre.

I didnt like the whole Hitman Series. Feels weird to roam around with a suitcase in your hand and your enemy fires you up before you take out the rifle from your suitcase.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Cricket Captain, Alone in the Dark 08, Operation Flash Point Cold War Crisis, Tom Clancy's HAWX - had hard time with the the control system. Will update more later.

gameranand

Living to Play
topgear said:
Tom Clancy's HAWX - had hard time with the the control system.
Let me tell you buddy that has one of the easiest control system. I have also played IL2 Sturmovik and some other Flight fighting games and believe be HAWX is easier than those.

d3p

PowerHouse
Games like ARMA, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advance Fighter & any series of Operation Flashpoint.

doomgiver

Warframe
area-51
some alien sci-fi shooter.
the engine was ripped off from the soldier of fortune series, even many of the guns and the hud was the same.

average to boring gameplay.

*************spoiler alert*************
the best part was turning into a mutant, and using the scanner

gameranand

Living to Play
Its very strange to me that one of the best games of gaming industry are in list of worst games ever played for some gamers of this forum.

Neuron

Electronic.

I wasn't talking about Hitman Blood money.It's Hitman Silent Assassin I think in which if the guards see you running they shoot you down ,wth? It was too hard and unrealistic.

And Two Thrones,well I made a big mistake by deciding to play the game in normal difficulty for the first time since I had the gameplay experience from Warrior Within.There were some levels,especially a particular fighting level which I had to play near a 100 times .I had no hair left by then.

Talking about Hellgate London,there is not much uniqueness in level design or enemies.The game just keeps churning out similar missions and monsters at you.

doomgiver

Warframe
Its very strange to me that one of the best games of gaming industry are in list of worst games ever played for some gamers of this forum.

well, my experience with area-51 went bad when i saw the game engine. it reminded me of SOF at every step, so i kinda compared it to SOF, and found it to be lacking.

so, i didnt like it

Top Bottom