Worst game that you have played ?

gameranand

Living to Play
doomgiver said:
well, my experience with area-51 went bad when i saw the game engine. it reminded me of SOF at every step, so i kinda compared it to SOF, and found it to be lacking.
I was particularly talking about NFS Shift, PES, Operation flashpoint series, Tom Clancy's Advanced War Fighter and HAWX.

Piyush

Lanaya
so here is my list

GTA Vice City (most missions were based on killing)
F.E.A.R 2 (just opposite of F.E.A.R)
Kane and Lynch 2 (boring)
I.G.I 1 (but I.G.I 2 was damn good)
Navy Seals (repetitive and boring)
NFS Pro Street (meh.....i dont think i need to justify this one)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Its very strange to me that one of the best games of gaming industry are in list of worst games ever played for some gamers of this forum.

it's all about personal choice and feelings ;-)

I found GRAW, FERA2 and Dark Sector heavily addictive though.

BTW, coming to the topic ie Worst games :

IGI 2, NFS Pro Street, NFS Undercover, FUEL .....

gameranand

Living to Play
topgear said:
it's all about personal choice and feelings
I know thats why I didn't offended anyone saying that what the hell this is good game how you dare to say that its worst.

Coming to my list
American Conquest:Fightback
Dark Void
Faces of War.

abhidev

Human Spambot
I didnt like the whole Hitman Series. Feels weird to roam around with a suitcase in your hand and your enemy fires you up before you take out the rifle from your suitcase.

Its more of a stealth game...so you have to be a silent killer and the beauty of the game is not to go on a killing spree as you would do in the GTA series but not to touch anyone except your target...and i guess you didn't like it coz you found it slow paced and boring...well everyone has their own opinion...
Well I have played the entire Hitman series and i loved it...

On topic: the worst game for me would be Avatar,Prostreet,GTA

d3p

PowerHouse
I got a Just Cause - almost 3 years back after playing Total Overdose & i hate the story, gameplay, voice, music & almost everything.

Just Cause II is what exactly a Sand box game should be, i liked it more than GTA 4.

Driving the vehicles & repeatative gameplay in Just Cause is a poor experience for me & Same goes with Just Cause II also.

abhidev

Human Spambot
Just cause too has damn good graphics and is much more optimized and runs smoothly in a low end pc like mine....ya but the gameplay is repetitive..

Artair

Right off the assembly line
Well The names of worst games that I hate a lot are as below

Kane and Lynch 2
NFS Prostreet
Dark Void
Faces of War

quicky008

Technomancer
Alpha Protocol-one of the most terrible games to have ever been made in the annals of the interactive entertainment industry-boring and frustrating missions,poor gameplay mechanics and awful graphics completely ruined what could have been one of the greatest third person action-rpg hybrids of all time.

All Stalker games(such as stalker:shadows of Chernobyl,call of pripyat etc)-i wonder how these awful games managed to achieve such rave reviews from some of the most reputed websites/publications of the gaming world.They are not only boring but also feature such abysmal visuals and gameplay mechanics that playing them proves to be a torturous experience.

NFS prostreet,undercover(yuck),carbon(>:p),shift 2(pc version),hot pursuit 2010(pc version)

Star wars:the force unleashed 1 and 2(PC versions)-poorly optimized console ports that run like a slideshow even on high-end rigs.Even after extensive patching,most of the glitches have remained unresolved.

Dead space-boring,dated visuals,repetitive gameplay.

prince of persia:warrior within-Many people may have found it enjoyable but i didn't like it at all.

Halo 1 and 2(pc)-monotonous and repetitive gameplay,bad visuals.

GRAW 1 and 2-pretty much all ghost recon games usually suck.

GTA:SA and Vice city

Alone in the dark 5.(If u are the type of person who has the propensity to use expletives a lot whenever he/she becomes frustrated,u're likely to run out of cuss-words after playing this game for a couple of hours)

Heavy Gear(a really old game and one of the worst I've ever played)

project Gotham racing 3(xbox 360)

Fear: Perseus mandate.

Batman:vengeance(pc)

WWE:raw is war

Test drive unlimited

All fifa and cricket games made by EA sports

and many more.....

Last edited:

quicky008

Technomancer
A few more:

Assassin's Creed

All unreal tournament games.

Doom 3

IGI 1 and 2

Duke nukem 3d

House of the dead(god awful)

Quake 2

Black or white 2.

Biohazard 4

@d3p5kor:It maybe so but that doesn't redeem this game of its major shortcomings.

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
Adding to my list
Cricket Revolution
Delta Force Xtreme
Drakensang Series (Maybe this is here because ME series and DA series have spoiled me)

@ Quicky
Bro no offence but some of the games you have mentioned are the best of the best in gaming industry.

quicky008

Technomancer
Adding to my list
@ Quicky
Bro no offence but some of the games you have mentioned are the best of the best in gaming industry.

I am aware of that but your opinion about the games in question is likely to change drastically after u've played them.

gameranand

Living to Play
quicky008 said:
I am aware of that but your opinion about the games in question is likely to change drastically after u've played them.
I never ever comment about a game unless I have played it myself.
Although its personal choice so nevermind. :)

d3p

PowerHouse
Some more to add..

WTCC & Superstar V8 again from Black bean except FIA WRC Championship [somehow i liked it].

Top Bottom