Worst game that you have played ?

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ quicky
At least I support you on NFS Hot Pursuit (2010). So with Underground. Both are horrible. Actually since I started playing NFS series with Hot Pursuit 2, that's the sole game I like in the NFS stable.

Colin McRae Rally 2005 - Almost break my heart. It was a pain seeing my most loved game series touching this low. Dirt recovered from the ashes though.

Crysis 2 - This may raise some eyebrows, but I have stopped playing it.

RIse of Nations- Rise of Legends - Another game which break the flow and good ol' memories of the series.

d3p

PowerHouse
@Doom: Read the post properly.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/1392585-post28.html

I didn't mentioned TOTAL OVERDOSE specifically as worst, i just mentioned about JC & JC2.

abhidev

Human Spambot
A few more:

Assassin's Creed

All unreal tournament games.

Doom 3

IGI 1 and 2

Duke nukem 3d

House of the dead(god awful)

Quake 2

Black or white 2.

Biohazard 4

@d3p5kor:It maybe so but that doesn't redeem this game of its major shortcomings.
You have listed so many games...so exactly what kind of games do u play...??

Well IMO Biohazard was a good game with good graphics and gameplay and had some nice scary moments...

On Topic : Spider man 2/3

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ i hope you mean by NFS: Undercover.

Need For Speed. Some more games:-

1. Test Drive Unlimited - TD6 on DX7 graphics was better IMO, although in its day it was sort of NFS clone.
2. World Racing 2 - HORRIBLE!!!
3. Space Siege - anybody remember this science-fiction RPG?
4. Age of Mythology & Titans expansion
5. Rail Simulator - Try to play this and trains won't be likable anymore. The older MS Train Simulator and Trainz (2004 edition) are still much more fun.
6. Spore
7. Zoo Tycoon 2 & expansions - Another game which was no match to its predecessor.

Last edited:

d3p

PowerHouse
@ quicky
At least I support you on NFS Hot Pursuit (2010). So with "Underground". Both are horrible. Actually since I started playing NFS series with Hot Pursuit 2, that's the sole game I like in the NFS stable.

Colin McRae Rally 2005 - Almost break my heart. It was a pain seeing my most loved game series touching this low. Dirt recovered from the ashes though.

Crysis 2 - This may raise some eyebrows, but I have stopped playing it.

RIse of Nations- Rise of Legends - Another game which break the flow and good ol' memories of the series.

As Highlighted...

i mean by NFS Underground or NFS Undercover.

Last edited:

quicky008

Technomancer
You have listed so many games...so exactly what kind of games do u play...??

Well IMO Biohazard was a good game with good graphics and gameplay and had some nice scary moments...

On Topic : Spider man 2/3

The games I play encompass a lot of different genres like action,rpg,strategy etc.As far as Biohazard 4(4,mind you,not any previous or later installments) is concerned,well,I was specifically referring to its PC version which was widely criticized by one and all for its poor visuals and most importantly,horrible controls that rendered it absolutely unplayable on this platform-even the review of this title that was published it Digit was written in the same vein and the reviewer had given it a low overall score due to the aforementioned reasons.On the contrary,the ps2 version of this game was comparatively well received by gamers worldwide.

a few more additions to my list-(I hope they won't raise any more eyebrows)

Spiderman:web of shadows

Spiderman 2

Freedom Fighters

Tomb raider 3 and 4

Daikatana

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sure, but WiC was a hell of a game and a bit different in its story line too.

doomgiver

Warframe
@Doom: Read the post properly.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/1392585-post28.html

I didn't mentioned TOTAL OVERDOSE specifically as worst, i just mentioned about JC & JC2.

ya, i meant total overdose. its a horrible game, boring and repetitive plot. what could be worse?

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
I had a look at this thread, and saw that some of the posts weren't really bad. When there's a difference of opinion, obviously there will be discussion, even mild arguments. As long as there's no name calling or really personal remarks, Mods are requested to give a little more leeway to people.

Debate is good. Name calling bad. Difference of opinions are what prevent us from all becoming sheep, so let's nurture that on this forum, so long as it's done in a dignified manner.

Anyway, useless posts deleted for good, passable posts allowed, thread opened, and my message passed to the mods. Let's not have any "Why was my post deleted" nonsense here and get back to the topic at hand.

Remember: Keep it civil, otherwise everyone just thinks of you as an idiot.

amitava82

MMO Addict
What's the point of discussing "worst game"? It is completely relative to a person's liking. Bunch of people already posted some AAA titles that they think was worst (wonder what's "best" according to them..)! So, instead of discussing such silly topic, move on to something constructive.

On another note, I find it's unnecessary to create a separate thread (with un/official tag attached) for every game. Better create a general game related discussion thread and post whatever you have to say.

gameranand

Living to Play
I actually completed the whole game and the actions were quite fun for me in this game. Although they were unrealistic but hijacking a chopper from ground sounds kinda fun to me.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
And what about this:-

Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing Review for PC - GameSpot

Anybody here ever tried it? Its regarded as one of the worst games of PC gaming history. And also check the video review. Its so funny (or frustrating, depending on the way you see).

Top Bottom