Worms found in fried chicken at KFC!

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Too much ranting against MNCs (or any private company for that matter) in India, and you will be labelled a communist. ;)

d3p

PowerHouse
Another shameless news. [Although i don't have any interest in eating junk food like KFC & McD.]

Why always foreign brands or outlets are targeted ??

Worms found in KFC Chicken... Pepe Jeans found selling fake jeans.... BMW killing 5 people... Mercedes rams people sleeping on the pedestrians ....

What is common topic in the above points ?? INDIANs & making money.

I mean, is this not enough to rape you own country ?? Give a bad name to the entire nation & race just for few thousands ??

KFC won't supply chicken from abroad, which is cocked/served in the indian outlets.
Pepe London won't suppy jeans from abroad which is sold most of times in the malls or outlets.
BMW was driving the car by itself & same with Mercedes or Skoda ??

How about the other sadak chap restaurants, dhaba's, pani-puri chat blah blah....?? Ask this question to your yourself or parents[in case they're buying], whether you/they get good vegetables in hygienic environment, in the vegetable market ??

WHY THE FACK, you don't complain the authorities about the same ??

Only BWM's & Mercedes can create chaos in the roads ?? Won't a Maruti alto can ram or Tata Indica ??

WHAT THE FACK IS WRONG WITH US :INDIANS: ???

WHY the hell does media giving so much attention to such kind of news ?? Publicity for these brands ??

Last edited:

sujoyp

Grand Master
^^ its fun to make fun of these MNC companies...they give more bribe to food department coz they are richer...they have much more on stake.
remember the scene of delhi belli where the actor eats kachori from a roadside vendor :D ...nobody catches them coz wo unki roozi roti ka sawal hai...sometimes back a hygene drive happened in nagpur and many resturent had to shut down for sometimes untill they get cleanliness certificate again..

Flash

Lost in speed
^ Its the brand name, that send the shockwaves high!
If it is a local restaurant, it will be in the corner of a newspaper and it will be forgotten another day!

People always think of a brand somewhat to a god-level.
So, if any person working in that brand/company commits bad, they will abuse the WHOLE brand!

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl

Because people have so much trust and faith in them.They have built their 'worldwide reputation' over years,so why not take a little time to ensure the quality of food that theyre 'serving' us,so that they can keep up with their 'worldwide reputation'?
Its like,i have some $, so i can open some outlet in my place,and name it KFC,so that lot of people will come to my outlet,so that i can make some serious $ for feeding people with sh!t,in this case absolute sh!t ! So i guess we have all reasons to b!tch and moan.

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Another shameless news. [Although i don't have any interest in eating junk food like KFC & McD.]

Worms found in KFC Chicken... Pepe Jeans found selling fake jeans.... BMW killing 5 people... Mercedes rams people sleeping on the pedestrians ....

:rofl:

d3p

PowerHouse
^^ its fun to make fun of these MNC companies...they give more bribe to food department coz they are richer...they have much more on stake.
remember the scene of delhi belli where the actor eats kachori from a roadside vendor :D ...nobody catches them coz wo unki roozi roti ka sawal hai...sometimes back a hygene drive happened in nagpur and many resturent had to shut down for sometimes untill they get cleanliness certificate again..

Whats your age dude ?? Are you in school ??

^ Its the brand name, that send the shockwaves high!
If it is a local restaurant, it will be in the corner of a newspaper and it will be forgotten another day!

People always think of a brand somewhat to a god-level.
So, if any person working in that brand/company commits bad, they will abuse the WHOLE brand!

Now that's a kind of mental block we Indians have. If we find a article on Ferrari recalling few hundred units on the Newspaper or TV news, we start criticizing Ferrari Front & Back. But we don't think that, they are recalling those units, coz they found the fault & atleast paying that much amount of respect to the buyers for either giving them replacements for those faulty units.

One more thing here. As we all are humans, errors are highly possible to happen. Committing errors knowingly is not accepted. & Here in this KFC's case, that was pretty much knowing incident. Just to earn profit by selling rotten/bad chicken.

Because people have so much trust and faith in them.They have built their 'worldwide reputation' over years,so why not take a little time to ensure the quality of food that theyre 'serving' us,so that they can keep up with their 'worldwide reputation'?
Its like,i have some $, so i can open some outlet in my place,and name it KFC,so that lot of people will come to my outlet,so that i can make some serious $ for feeding people with sh!t,in this case absolute sh!t ! So i guess we have all reasons to b!tch and moan.

Do you want Mr. Colonel Harland David Sanders to keep a watch ?? The person, who is incharge of the store & also the store manager should be sent to jail apart from Firing from the Job.

The person, who joins a MNC takes an oath to deliver quality output ensuring Customer Satisfaction. Screwing Customer satisfaction is a old game in INDIA. It applies to anything. From Computer Products to Hotel & now MNC's also joins the same league.

As usual,Its easy to criticize, but very difficult get INDIANs [us] & our mentality into correct path.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
One more thing here. As we all are humans, errors are highly possible to happen. Committing errors knowingly is not accepted. & Here in this KFC's case, that was pretty much knowing incident. Just to earn profit by selling rotten/bad chicken.
Oh i guess you wont mind eating some worms calling it 'error'.
Its the food that you eat,not some frikkin computer parts that you could claim a refund or warranty.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
I donno, have seen paani puri waalas in news for having unpleasant things in their food stuff as well, don't think KFC is the only one targeted
the whole point of these MNCs is that they get the best practices here, if they come in and don't give good quality meat, what's the use of choosing them over some roadside eatery, presumably why their patrons walked in... (nothing against roadside eateries, they serve delicious food and often offer strange cuts not served in any restaurants)

d3p

PowerHouse
Oh i guess you wont mind eating some worms calling it 'error'.
Its the food that you eat,not some frikkin computer parts that you could claim a refund or warranty.

Lets go back to basics. Start from your Morning Breakfast...I guess you either eat Sandwitches or Vada - Idly with sambar.
Sandwitch Breads need Yeast, which is nothing but another micro organism, which is used for food processing. It can be either bad or good for health, which again depends on the amount of Yeast consumed.

Vada : Its fried heavily with Oil. Fat + Cholesterol depends on the oil & oil brand. Major point for the Obese.
Sambar : Sambar requires either home made powders or Bought from the market. Leave the sambar powder open in the air for few weeks. You will find worms in it. Now, not sure whether you eat WORMs INDIRECTLY ??

Lunch : Rice + Dal + Few Vegetable Curries.

Vegetables Plants also needs pesticides & blah blah things in order to get rid of worms in the farming fields. Search in Google for more information related to side effects of pesticides. Same goes with fruits

Environment, where you buy these vegetables are not well maintained, which is also another factor, why vegetables get rotten...

Chicken / Mutton / Fish purchased from vendors are not maintained & also not even hygienic.
Whom should you blame ?? Reliance Fresh, Food Bazaar, Spencers etc..etc..??

Let me ask you another thing, do you really maintain proper hygiene in the kitchen ??

I'm not sure, whether you are aware of this or not ; But in most of the developed countries, malls who deals with Food Items get their shop inspected & get it certified. Its not only applicable for the ones inside the city limits also for the country Side too.

That's not "THE END". As a part of Health Concern, people also get their houses/apartments including Kitchen + Toilet Inspected. Its not limited to each & every individuals, its a concern for the entire human race staying around them.

How many of us buy medicines/drugs without consulting a doctor ?? No matter whether the disease is severe or ignorable, the first thing we do is buy medics buy consulting the Medical Store person.

As told earlier, we know how to complain & make chaos instead of finding the root cause & solution.

Last edited:

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
@d3p.So yo justify this worm serving act by saying that vada has cholesterol?yeast is bad?i bet you couldnt find any good reasons.
Did you know that someone died last month eating a shawerma?That was also caused by an error.Oh nothing has happened,it was an error,but the poor boy lost his life ! Please note that it wasnt the global warming or terrorism that killed him,its the food?So its a lame excuse to say that people and media are targeting on MNCs.I mean if those groundbreaking companies makes this kind of mistake,then what about others?People go there in search of quality food,that are advertised on media,and when the same media proves that theyre giving us foul food,then should we blame the media sayin that theyre targeting MNCs?

Oh and from now on id rather watch Mr David Sanders whoever make my food,that blindly going and eating fried worms.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
People go there in search of quality food,that are advertised on media,and when the same media proves that theyre giving us foul food,then should we blame the media sayin that theyre targeting MNCs?

This. The roadside dhabawalla is not giving you the guarantee of the quality. So some sort of acceptance is there. Also unhygienic food, food with excess fat, cholesterol etc. and food containing worms etc. are totally different things.

bubusam13

Human
People go to KFC coz its name defines some standard. In roadside dhaba we take it for granted which is not expected from KFC. Its not like foreign brand or desi brand. Its the reason why people prefer good brands coz people expect quality from them.

If you go in KFC and find worm in your leg piece, whom would you blame ? KFC right. Be it the cook who cooked the chicken or the vendor who supply the chicken, all together they all represent KFC.

And the major reason behind obesity is not food but lack of physical labour unless its genetic. People eat much more than they work. Eat few 100s more of high cholesterol and run 5 kms daily morning(not in treadmill), see how fat you become.

do they remove intestine and rectal things before processing insects ? I thought people ate them whole

grasshopper n cockroach fried in a stick like in tandoori. They are crispy. I heard grasshopper are yummy and make a perfect snack. YUKKKKKK !! chi !

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
AFAIK.. all materials are imported from USA only.. none of the ingredient comes from India. except may be for the ketchup

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Im not sure but i think the chicken wasnt imported,they say that chicken will last upto 9 months with proper freezing/care.And the ones with worms were about 4-5 months old,but they were stored not upto thd standards/without proper freezing.

Flash

Lost in speed
Im not sure but i think the chicken wasnt imported,they say that chicken will last upto 9 months with proper freezing/care.And the ones with worms were about 4-5 months old,but they were stored not upto thd standards/without proper freezing.

Due to the power problem in India?

Top Bottom