Worms found in fried chicken at KFC!

doomgiver

Warframe
AFAIK.. all materials are imported from USA only.. none of the ingredient comes from India. except may be for the ketchup
serious?!?!?
this has got to be the biggest drain on the economy!!

shut down kfc!!! free yourself from exorbitant custom duties!!!

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Come to think bout it. Don't chicken themselves eat worms. And eventually we end up eating chicken. Whats the deal of some worms then coming in chicken. If its a Cow ,then may be its gross. But chicken...no way ! May be the chicken was slit before it could actually digest the worms :) it ate.

Flash

Lost in speed
KFC is not importing chicken i guess!
They're just brewing our chicken with their methodology, whatever good or bad!

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
Come to think bout it. Don't chicken themselves eat worms. And eventually we end up eating chicken. Whats the deal of some worms then coming in chicken. If its a Cow ,then may be its gross. But chicken...no way ! May be the chicken was slit before it could actually digest the worms :) it ate.

:D Point, sir.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member

You have sh!t inside your body, will you accept it on your food also? ;)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
*www.sciencedump.com/sites/www.sciencedump.com/files/imagecache/img/Science-World-advertisements-to-love-science-11-560x579.jpg

shaurya.malik88

Broken In
I just don't believe on KFC guys how could they be so careless?
And I'm sorry to say but I observed that some guys above were making fun of this news by saying "buy 1 get 1 free"; there is nothing funny about, stop making fun of such discussion.
It's fine people do eat worms n all but their way of eating is different and this incidence was all together different.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
^ive said this many times !!
Thats not the kind of worms that you find on a 4 month old rotted chicken.

Top Bottom