Which upcoming movie are you excited to watch....?

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Yeah Godzilla movie im also awaiting . The trailer was impressive. Regarding the superhero movies, every movie rehashes the same plot - one man saving the world formula, so i never have high hopes for these movies. I just go to enjoy the visuals.

Winter Soldier and most probably GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY will be very different . :D

icebags

Technomancer
that movie's gonna be amazing !

tom cruise really amazes me, with so many amazing movies in recent times. :D

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
its only a design , not modeled after someone , but some of its facial structure is modeled after Andy Serkis who plays Caeser .

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Godzilla

the 2mins trailer shows nothing and Bollywood shud learn how to make trailers from Hollywood
coz more than half of the movie is revealed just in trailers (spoils the fun)
as with Dhoom 3 trailer

abhidev

Human Spambot
Godzilla

the 2mins trailer shows nothing and Bollywood shud learn how to make trailers from Hollywood
coz more than half of the movie is revealed just in trailers (spoils the fun)
as with Dhoom 3 trailer

DHOOM3 -Amir khan dies in the starting of dhoom 3 that only uday chopra knws , then he makes the master pln by teaming up with kamal hassan and remaining robery is done by kamal hassan wearing aamir mask who reveals himself at the end of the movie
now go n njoy dhoom 3..

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Nope Amir Khan's character is just an actor hired by Uday Chopra's character who had this master plan for three movies now to become the ultimate villain .

abhidev

Human Spambot
Nope Amir Khan's character is just an actor hired by Uday Chopra's character who had this master plan for three movies now to become the ultimate villain .
Actually Rajnikant is playing triple roll in Dhoom 3. And at the end of the credits he removes kamal Hasan's mask . You missed that scene bro :p

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
[YOUTUBE]9tWrq0YusyM[/YOUTUBE]

Not excited? I trust their ability to make great movies more than my ability to appreciate them.
they still have the magic, and they refuse to appease anyone, and regularly fail to meet expectations. good thing.
still donno why they made speed racer, cloud atlas, or what they were thinking... but it's all brilliant
looking forward to this one. wanna know if jupiter is turned into a sun or not.

Top Bottom