Which upcoming movie are you excited to watch....?

$hadow

Geek in making
IMG_58651325962994.jpeg
Bike snap of robocop.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ naa.. older robocops had them before MSG4.. check trailer for Robocop 2 and 3 .. they would have just updated the design to keep up with trends :D

flyingcow

Shibe
Amazing spideman 2- this time it has rinho, electro, goblin and some mysterious guy, trailer also has vulture suit and octavious suit in the backkground
spidey looks a bit fake and xmen apocalypse too

quan chi

mortal kombat
^^ updated the design to keep up with trends :D
Yes thats what i am saying too.:) I used to watch the robocop TV series as a child.
I mean MGS4 story & original robocop story have very little similarities. But In this movie design of this one has striking similarities with the gekkos.
*s29.postimg.org/qe5t41hw7/opera_2013_12_09_00_39_02_36.jpg

Last edited:

quagmire

Allllright !
[YOUTUBE]9tWrq0YusyM[/YOUTUBE]

Why Mila Kunis and Channing Tatum? :facepalm:
No offense fans.

Story feels ripped off from Avatar and Star Trek..

Where has the Wachowski magic gone?

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
I wasnt even aware of a movie called TDK until late 2009 ... let alone being the most awaited movie , but neither was TDKR though .

which has been your most anticipated movie so far? I'm kinda a space buff and hence want to see nolan's take on the 'origin of life/universe'. I had such high hopes for Prometheus, but it disappointed on many levels and left many questions unanswered. I'm hoping nolan, with his awesome imagination, will create a visually and emotionally spellbinding movie

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Well the thing is I didnt watch a lot of movies before mid 2009 and in 2009 only I got my broadband .

for 2014 it is -
X Men DOFP
Interstellar
Winter Soldier
Guardians of the Galaxy
Godzilla
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

Sort of Excited -
Hobbit 3
How to Train Your Dragon 2
Transcendence

[YOUTUBE]9tWrq0YusyM[/YOUTUBE]

Where has the Wachowski magic gone?

I wont even bother after CLOUD ATLAS .

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
Yeah Godzilla movie im also awaiting . The trailer was impressive. Regarding the superhero movies, every movie rehashes the same plot - one man saving the world formula, so i never have high hopes for these movies. I just go to enjoy the visuals.

Top Bottom