Which upcoming movie are you excited to watch....?

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
Watched Barfi! at Skywalk yesterday. One not to be missed. Not sure though, that every one will like it.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
ok since people post for 2013..heres my list..

Iron man 3
Star trek 2
Kickass 2
Wolverine 2(Even though 1 sucked)
Man of steel
RIPD
Robocop
Sin city 2
Thor Hobbit 2
47 Ronin

Rockstar11

Technomancer
Omg Oh My God!
Starring : Paresh Rawal, Mithun Chakraborty, Akshay Kumar
Genre : Comedy
Release Date: Friday 28th of September 2012

Kamaal Dhamaal Malamaal
Starring : Nana Patekar, shreyas talpade, Paresh Rawal, Madhurima Banerjee, Rajpal Yadav
Genre : Comedy
Release Date :Friday 28th of September 2012

Flash

Lost in speed
After the technologies used by Stark in Avengers, i'm eager to see his next step in
Iron Man 3.

:hyper:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Oh dear, oh dear!
Just saw some movie trailers in digit Nov edition issue. Got to tell, I am too excited to watch these:

Life Of PI

Flight
Actor: Denzel
Director: Robert Zemeckis (who made Back to the Future!, enough said!)

The Croods

Hrishi

G.I. Joe Retaliation.
Die Hard : 5
Iron Man 3.
Man of STeel.

All of them are kickas$ movies.

Flash

Lost in speed
"Asian Hawk" is back in CZ12!!
*www.chinesefilms.cn/mmsource/images/2012/05/18/2a735f1508c941fd875881675cad741a.jpg

Flash

Lost in speed
Maybe we should rename this thread to "Upcoming movies - discussion".

Why most of the movies get reboot?

The villain for "Man of steel" is General Zod - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
At least, this time superman faces someone of his own powers. Should be epic, then!

cyborg47

Technomancer
Why most of the movies get reboot?

Failed previous installments(Batman and robin to Batman Begins), failed negotiations a.k.a too much studio interference(Sam Raimi and Tobey Maguire's Spiderman 4 to The Amazing Twilightman)
I'm all cool with reboots, except for the ones like TASM, which are more like remakes with different characters and tone.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Jupiter Ascending, next by the wachowskis, title is taken from space odyssey chapter by clarke called lucifer rising, where jupiter is turnd into a sun, and this seeds life on europa, donno what this movie is but sure it will be awesome

Flash

Lost in speed
In a universe where humans are near the bottom of the evolutionary ladder, a young destitute human woman is targeted for assassination by the Queen of the Universe because her very existence threatens to end the Queen's reign.
Jupiter Ascending (2014) - IMDb

Top Bottom