Which upcoming movie are you excited to watch....?

cyborg47

Technomancer
Flop, really?

Oh I didn't mean to say its a bad movie, I personally loved it and wish it was a success. But financially it isn't doing so well, given that its the most expensive independent film ever made and made very little money unfortunately, I just thought how the Wachowskis are going to get their next movie funded. May be they should have chosen to direct Justice League, could have bought them back into the game ;)

Flash

Lost in speed
Justice League confirmed?
Will that be like "Avengers", coz IM1 marked the start for Avengers followed by IM2,THOR,CA,AV1!

In June 2012, following the success of the Marvel Studios film The Avengers, Will Beall was hired to write the screenplay for a Justice League film featuring Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman as the main characters.[34][35] Warner Bros. announced plans for the Justice League film to have a summer 2015 release date to compete with the sequel to The Avengers, though they have yet to officially hire a director.[36]

I was very much disappointed with the Green lantern, already! :(

cyborg47

Technomancer
Justice League confirmed?
Will that be like "Avengers", coz IM1 marked the start for Avengers followed by IM2,THOR,CA,AV1!

I was very much disappointed with the Green lantern, already! :(

Nothing is confirmed yet, except for that it will be released in 2015, versus Avengers 2.
Yeah Green Lantern was bad..could have been a good Marvel movie but a DC super hero needs to be better, I hope WB learnt how not to make a film adaptations of DC comic characters. Marvel can get away with that kind of style, like Thor for example..the movie was junk, people hardly knew anything about him even in the comics..he wasn't as famous as the lead Marvel characters or the DC characters, so whatever Marvel does with him can easily work. That same thing would never work with DC characters..they need more respect :D

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
actually i heard the strategy by WB is the opposite of Marvel...they will make the justice league movie first & then set off individual character movies...

Flash

Lost in speed
Oh. So, JL will host new actor/actresses for their superteam?
There's a possibility that "Ryan Reynolds" may reprise his role for GreenLantern. But for Batman/Superman, i dont think so.

Would love to see the "Flash" soon! Vroooom!!

cyborg47

Technomancer
Not sure if Man of Steel will launch the JL, I wish it does, Henry Cavill is so perfect as Superman. As for Batman, Armie Hammer is rumored. Ryan Reynolds sucked ass, IMO they should go for a black actor playing John Stewart's role (JLA animated). Bradley Cooper for Flash, Gina Carano for Wonder Woman and may be Idris Elba for Martian Manhunter.

Flash

Lost in speed
Maybe. There are already so many actor played Batman/Superman.
Let's give chance to the new players.

For Avengers,
Robert Downey fits 100% with Tony Stark. So as Chris Hemsworth & Chris Evans to Thor & Captain America.
They surely do lots of things to blend well with the Characters.

Tom Hiddleston is extra-ordinary for Loki.

cyborg47

Technomancer
Maybe. There are already so many actor played Batman/Superman.
Let's give chance to the new players.

For Avengers,
Robert Downey fits 100% with Tony Stark. So as Chris Hemsworth & Chris Evans to Thor & Captain America.
They surely do lots of things to blend well with the Characters.

Tom Hiddleston is extra-ordinary for Loki.

Avengers was lame, kinda like a better transformers LOL. It was fun and the comedy was done really well, but the overall movie was really forgettable, TBH the movies from Warner Brother Animation(JL-doom, superman batman, etc) are miles better than stuff like Avengers. Really hope justice league won't re-do this movie.

Last edited:
Top Bottom