Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
You're welcome. :) Get ready for more fun tonight @ 8:30pm too. :eek: :D
Yay!!

We played Team Survivor on them. :eek: In Dressing Room, I was nading all over the map with the HK69. :D
lol

I told you the password of my local server. :| You entered in your Rcon. You went out and your brother swappped the teams. :| I'll have to change it for sure now. :|
BTW, why do you need more than one admin for your server? It's not a dedicated server. Whenever the server is up, you're there.

BTW, I pwnd Wiseman today. I always kept finding his head. He's not too damn good as I thought he was.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
They're playin bomb mode at Hellsheaven now. Sadly, the server's full. :|

I'm a DF now, and I'm proud and I feel full of freshness.

Last edited:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
BTW, why do you need more than one admin for your server? It's not a dedicated server. Whenever the server is up, you're there.
To keep Hari's mouth shut. :p

BTW, I pwnd Wiseman today. I always kept finding his head. He's not too damn good as I thought he was.
Nice, you're improving. :)

Admin ko makhaan (butter) lagana band kar...lol..just kidding...:D
lol? Well, I'm acutally just happy to see a non-admin like admin. :p
PS: No-offense to the other admins. :)

I'm hosting too :

/connect 5.116.214.101

Connection : 2mbps
Max players : 12
Avg ping (IND) : 150-300
Type : Open, Bomb (+changable, but default bomb)
Schedule : 9:00 pm to 9:45 pm on all days and probably fullday on all saturdays

server info :

AMD athlon 64 x2 4200+
2GB DDR2
Nvidia 8400 GT
Hitachi deskstar 7200 rpm

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
Only one of you should host. There are just 6-8 of us. So you decide among yourself that who is going to host and then post it over here.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Maybe I should have hosted as well. So you all would have had 3 different choices.

Great fun today as well. We ought to do this more often. :)

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Fun playing with the_devil_himself in the end. :) He played better though. :)

Here is my demo as TDH had asked me to record. :)

*www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=642ffd236a862a83d2db6fb9a8902bda

Well, it is all upto you all to decide who should host. :) And BTW Hari, why hosting through Hamachi?.....:rolleyes:

I could see everyone getting < 90ms pings on my server except Krazzy Warrior. He was having 330ms. :| Baccilus gets around 40ms (I suppose) and tuxybuzz gets 25ms.

And yes, tomorrow, I'll leave my computer ON from 8pm to 11pm. I'll not come to play though. You all can have fun during night. The Rcon password will be with shady_inc and Beta. :)

I'll be hosting it using the dedicated mode, but it will still not be available in the Master list. Thats because a dedicated server which wants to be available in the master list has to send a few packets to the Master server after some interval to report that it is still UP. This may cause lag, thats why I'll not make it available in the Master list.

Last edited:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I'll be better in a week or so and get back into my old form. I'm coming after a month's break due to exams.

BTW my G36 hates everyone wearing head condoms.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
lol. Had fun today, despite the horrible ratios. The electricity went, so could not say bye to you guys. Continued playing on the BLR server after that. Have to practice you see... but didn't get any better :(
Ah well.

Top Bottom