Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

amitava82

MMO Addict
I played an hour or two at some random server after a month or so. Last match I got little Serious n iKilled 8-1 and total 28-6.. Stoned em all.. >.<

i am hosting via hamachi coz i hav dynamic ip and in ur server, i hav about 128ms ping and a deadly lagg, please do send me the pwd, please dont misunderstand, i will not misuse

toofan

Technomancer
@gagan : Today I will surely be there. Can you manage A game of all digit warriors tomorrow (SUNDAY). I can play hours there. Its the starting of 6th this month and already I had used 310MB. Now left with only 690mb for the rest of month. :(I will have change my plan soon But How to fool my family members. :D:D

lol. Had fun today, despite the horrible ratios. The electricity went, so could not say bye to you guys. Continued playing on the BLR server after that. Have to practice you see... but didn't get any better :(
Ah well.

Keep playing. Just try to memorize the maps. and try to play on those servers which are marked with lower pings. Find some positions on the map from where you can get the time to have a shot. And later when you will be fast enough to hit then go in open. At starting I too played the way which I used to play my single player games but very soon I learned some tactics, now many times I have good ratios.

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
i am hosting via hamachi coz i hav dynamic ip and in ur server, i hav about 128ms ping and a deadly lagg, please do send me the pwd, please dont misunderstand, i will not misuse

How to join using Hamachi...Tut plz...

I played sometime over the server hosted by gagan...how do i played..Am I improving...some tips...guides...awaiting..

:(:confused:no reply...

*www.mediafire.com/?q3ytezzmndd

*www.mediafire.com/?imuzzzz2mbg

nice,though anorion was lost all the time.

By which key u make video..???

Last edited:

shady_inc

Pee into the Wind...
F12 for videos, F11 for snapshots.
Damn, I missed the play yesterday.Will try to be there today at around 8:30.
BTW, good news is that RSA is giving decent pings again.!

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Hi..!!

Here is a video I made (gagan,lemmings and other), just download and watch..20 kills over RSA Hellsheaven.co.za and Tell me some of my faults (thing that I must do rather) that I must correct up..some tips..etc...by seeing my video

*www.npcindia.org/download-button.jpg

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
How is dynamic IP associated with hosting a non-dedicated server? Hosting through Hamachi is like making easy things more complicated. :|
Its only you who is getting lags. :| No-one else gets lag on my server.
Whenever I host a server, I post the IP here. :/

Which password are you talking about? Of RSA, I'll never give and as far as my server is concerned, I had already told you the password. :| Infact I've told you the password of my server on many occasions. :|

@gagan : Today I will surely be there. Can you manage A game of all digit warriors tomorrow (SUNDAY). I can play hours there. Its the starting of 6th this month and already I had used 310MB. Now left with only 690mb for the rest of month. :(I will have change my plan soon But How to fool my family members. :D:D
I can host anytime you want. :) I got 4.2GB bandwidth still left out of 5GB. :D

And yes, get your plan changed to atleast BSNL Home 500.....:|

Last edited:
i did not mean rsa's but you gave the password to the wrong guy, dude check my older posts, and you dont have to be rude, kid i am no crazy maniac just waiting to get some phreakin rcon pwd! lol

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
i did not mean rsa's but you gave the password to the wrong guy, dude check my older posts, and you dont have to be rude, kid i am no crazy maniac just waiting to get some phreakin rcon pwd! lol
lool I'm not being rude. :D
I'm sure of myself that I've not given the RSA's password to any wrong guy. :rolleyes:

Tell me some of my faults (thing that I must do rather) that I must correct up..some tips..etc...by seeing my video

Download
You're easily targetted. Try to move left/right & jump to make difficult for the opponent to target you. :)

Last edited:

toofan

Technomancer
How to open the crazy's attatched file. today I found many df players on hell heaven just 1 min before.

I thought I have done good.

i wuz just there b4 and toofan left, BTW gagan, i r talkin about ur server not rsa ! come play in mine now.

/connect 5.116.214.101

Top Bottom