Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
There'll probably be 12 slots, so you can definitely come.

Gagan will host at 9 PM. So all ya guys check this thread later.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I'm hosting now.......:)

Here is the console command with the IP:

~snipped:p~

Last edited:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Today it was enormous fun. Especially at Firing range. :D Beta, you missed it. :p

hey post the ip here. I will be joining you guys today. Started playing a few days ago. So far I have had ratios like 4:20 or 3:16. No wait. Where did that come from? Something like that. You get the idea. my best score was something like 16:28 (I used to fail in maths.) that was in a huge map where I sat with a sniper. Some server on bangalore seems to be pretty active. Loads of spanish guys around though. I play as [DF]Anorion. Hope to see you guys there.
The server's name is BLR server and it is owned by a friend of mine (its been long since I got in touch with him though). It is actually hosted from US and is a very low cost server.

Last edited:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Thanks for hosting Gagan. BTW, maps like Firing Range and Dressing Room aren't my cup of tea if it ain't knife only. I don't understand why people like those maps. :|

my brother(younger cousin) ruined the fun by swaping teams while i was afk i dunno how he got the rcon password but he somehow messed it up.

toofan

Technomancer
yesterday I played whole day. But only found Krazy there.(at hells) But missed to play at night.
Next time.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Hey yeah had a lot of fun, and had positive ratios for the first time. Enjoyed the first few games. The afghan map was huge, the bomb runs were the most fun - that's when the most people were there. There was this stretch where I was playing for a long time with just one other person (I think Bacillus, but am not too sure), but soon a few more joined and firing range happened. That was a little messed up because of the lag. Too many people on the screen at the same time, so I was looking down and running to the door. Will play again today, or whenever, but a little later in the night. Had fun! this is great.

toofan

Technomancer
I am going to play now. let see if I get low pings at hell otherwise I look for those servers where the pings are marked below 200.

These days I am getting lower pings at sexy ctf server.around 150-200. So if looking for lower pings check other servers also.

Last edited:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Really enjoyed CTFand Bomb mode today.Thanks for hosting gagan.! :)
Thanks for hosting Gagan.
You're welcome. :) Get ready for more fun tonight @ 8:30pm too. :eek: :D I can easily host for 7 people, when the 8th guy will enter, only then you people *may* experience lag.

BTW, maps like Firing Range and Dressing Room aren't my cup of tea if it ain't knife only. I don't understand why people like those maps. :|
We played Team Survivor on them. :eek: In Dressing Room, I was nading all over the map with the HK69. :D

my brother(younger cousin) ruined the fun by swaping teams while i was afk i dunno how he got the rcon password but he somehow messed it up.
I told you the password of my local server. :| You entered in your Rcon. You went out and your brother swappped the teams. :| I'll have to change it for sure now. :|

yesterday I played whole day. But only found Krazy there.(at hells)
Good to see that you're enjoying the game.
BTW you had told me about White_hog or Jean_white. They both are the same. He is surely good but he is a coward. I only know how to say things directly thats why I'm calling him so. A coward because I've played him many times. And whenever his ratio gets bad due to some hard-core ownage by me or .[d43m0n]., what he does is DISCONNECT & CONNECT again. :| So that he can have a fresh ratio. Today, he again did the same thing. :|

It is very very easy to get a very good ratio from the start but building a good score out of a terrible ratio is where the real skill lies. Indeed he plays very well, but this is a complaint which I've with most of the new kids @ Hellsheaven.

But missed to play at night.
Next time.
Next time is today @ 8:30pm. Be sure to check the IP. :eek:

Hey yeah had a lot of fun, and had positive ratios for the first time. Enjoyed the first few games. The afghan map was huge, the bomb runs were the most fun - that's when the most people were there. There was this stretch where I was playing for a long time with just one other person (I think Bacillus, but am not too sure), but soon a few more joined and firing range happened. That was a little messed up because of the lag. Too many people on the screen at the same time, so I was looking down and running to the door. Will play again today, or whenever, but a little later in the night. Had fun! this is great.
I'll be expecting you today too. :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom